Touch

W A R N I N G  S L I G H T  S M U T !

The week was filled with meetings, missions and secret gestures. You were both that busy that you had no time for sex. But every so often when walking from conference room to conference room you would exchange touch for a few seconds. 

Bucky would push you up against the wall and feel you up then within reason you would kiss his neck, trying desperately not to get caught. By the time it got late and you had finished for the day, you were both so tired that all you wanted to do was go bed. 

Tonight was different, you had finished up your last meeting for the day when Bucky came in as everyone left. He turned around and locked the door behind him, closing the shutters. 

"I haven't stopped thinking about you all day doll.."

"Me too Buck, I wish our schedules weren't as stressful."

He walked towards you, lifting you up with both arms and sitting you on the conference table. You moaned in his ear as he moved his hand up your skirt. Touching you through your underwear. 

Forgetting that the door could be unlocked from the outside, you both turned around to see Steve walk in. 

"Shit, STEVE", Bucky yelled pulling his hand off your thigh.

"Bucky how was I supposed to know you both were in here, I have a meeting in 10."

You looked to the floor, cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. Bucky had gone bright red too, he couldn't control his impulses that he forgot how risky it was to be with you in there. 

"It's okay Steve, it's not your fault", you said trying to giggle the situation away, "somebody can't keep his hands to himself".

Bucky looked at you with a pissed off look, but you reassured him with a smile. You were just trying to avoid unnecessary drama.

"Hey maybe after your meeting, you and Wanda could come up for drinks, we haven't done that in a while and me and Bucky need to get loose after this week", you mumbled trying to distract him.

"Sure, sounds fun", he replied as you and both left.

-

Walking down the hallway back to your suite Bucky mumbled, "What was that all about?".

"Well I mean.. why not have some fun tonight, just us and our best friends?"

"Because we could have used this opportunity to have a different kind of fun.. you know.. just the two of us?", he groaned.

"I haven't hung out with Wanda in ages and you haven't with Steve, come on Buck, relax we have all weekend for that kind of fun".

Disclaimer: I know this is short but it's 3am for me and i've been editing all night, i'll write the next part tomorrow. I have it planned so it shouldn't be too late :)

Night Besties <3333