The First Date

The sun had almost set, the sky was a hazy grey colour. The waiter showed you to your table. It was beautiful, Bucky had arranged a roof top view. Even though this was your favourite restaurant you had never been able to afford a table like this. No one else was on the rooftop, he had booked it so it was just him and you. He also payed the restaurant to play his own music on the speakers. Pluto Projector by Rex Orange County was playing.

You looked out over New York city, it was better than the view from your room at the Avengers compound. Bucky came up behind you holding your waist as you both swayed to the song. He twirled you around and give you a peck on the lips. This was the most happy you had ever felt.

"Thankyou. This is amazing Bucky, you really out did yourself", you said whilst holding his face in your hands. 

He smiled at you and played with your hair, "Your welcome doll. Come on let's get something for you to eat." He then pulled your chair out and gestured for you to sit down.

The waiter came to your table asking you what you would like to order. Before he walked away he smiled and said, "he must really like you, we were fully booked for tonight and this guy insisted on having the rooftop for you both." This made your cheeks fill with a bright red glow, you giggled looking at Bucky.

-

The food was gorgeous. You had a few drinks and Bucky asked you so many questions, begging to find out more about you. 

Before the waiter came with the check Bucky held your hands and mumbled, "Hey so I have something to ask you?"

Instantly your head shot up and you glared into his beautiful blue eyes. You squeezed his flesh hand and replied, "Anything, you can ask me anything. Im in heaven right now."

Bucky gazed back at you clearing the lump in his throat. 

"I love spending time with you, I love the way I still make you nervous, I love how your face lightens up when you see me, I love making you feel safe in my arms, I love how you make me forget my traumatic past, I love everything about you Y/N..", he admitted whilst he took in your presence.

"So I don't want you to feel pressured or anything but.. I really like you and.. I think we would make an amazing couple... I mean... what i'm trying to say is.. will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?", his face went completely red. He hadn't  had feelings for a girl since the 40s, so this was daunting for him. He anticipated your reply.

You gasped. Completely in shock in what he had just said. You felt the same way. 

"Yes, yes, yes! Of course I will!", you replied as you leant over the table kissing his soft lips.

His face lightened up as he got out of his seat and lifted you up in his arms and span you around. This moment was perfect. The view, the meal, him, everything.

"Wait-", you said pulling away all so slight.

"What? Please don't change your mind.. oh please", he replied nervously.

"What about Nat?", you mumbled then holding his face reassuring him that you still wanted him.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could start off open? Even though I want you and you only, I understand that you're still exploring and I like when we all.. you know", he replied, "but just Nat, no one else, and I have to be there too."

This was confusing for you. Nat had mentioned open relationships before but you still didn't really understand the concept. 

"How does that work? An open relationship I mean", you asked him lowering your eyebrows.

"So me and you are now dating but for the time being we are open, technically only for Nat. I like watching her pleasuring you, but I like to be involved too. So it's me and you and when we feel like having a number 3 in the bedroom, it's her and her only okay?", he said whilst smirking, "I think at some point it will be time to close and be together.. just us."

"Of course, I get that Bucky. I like when Nat joins in its fun. But really I like you the most. I have since the beginning. But i'm nervous for her reaction..", you muttered pulling him in for a hug.

"When she gets home tomorrow we will sit down and talk to her, i'm sure she will understand. But for tonight I think I should stay in your room. As our first official night being a couple", he replied as he moved your hair out of the way kissing your forehead.

"I'm so unbelievably happy Bucky", you said hugging him tight.

"I'm over the moon too doll", he whispered.