Just A Game

[Disclaimer: In this story Bucky can get drunk, I know he's a super soldier but as a writer I chose to change some things from the films/comics.] :)

When Bucky returned to the room, he found you sat on the balcony. Practically in tears. He ran over to you, attempting to comfort you.

"Get the fuck off of me", you shrieked shoving his metal arm.

"Calm down, are you okay?", he muttered trying to relax you with his words.

"AM I OKAY? BUCKY YOU JUST KISSED NAT!", you yelled with deep hurt.

He just looked at you. Slowly placing his hand on his forehead. He was still drunk.

"It's just a game, it doesn't mean anything", he said slurring his words.

"You're drunk. How do I know it didn't mean anything?".

"Because I love you and i'm sorry", he replied whilst rubbing his eyes.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have kissed her", you said beginning to cry.

"Y/N remember a few weeks ago when you fucked her and Steve the day after I asked you to be my girlfriend", he muttered.

"Thats different-"

"No it's not.. if anything its worse. But I forgave you. Now we can call it even."

"It's not a game Buck.."

"I know that Y/N but just then it was. Just a game. It meant nothing. I still hate her more than words can say. In fact she just proved my point that she is a toxic, manipulative human being".

He was right. She was toxic. Hearing those words come out of his mouth comforted you deeply. He didn't mean any of it. You had every right to be annoyed but you were even now.

"If it makes you feel any better you can hit me.. GENTLY", he said drunkenly.

You jokingly punched his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You both sat against the glass door watching the night sky from the balcony. 

A sound came from inside so you got up and went in. Hearing faint knocking coming from the door in the other room. When you opened it, Wanda and Steve were stood there holding bottles of alcohol and leftover pizza from downstairs. 

"The atmosphere down there is a little awkward and we wanted to check if you were both okay?", Wanda said giving you a hug.

"And we brought some entertainment", Steve said holding up the drinks.

You smiled and ushered them in. Gesturing for them to make themselves comfortable as you shouted for Bucky to come and join.

"Ignore the place, it's not fully done yet. Still needs a few finishing touches", you said sitting down next to Wanda as Bucky sat next to Steve.

-

Hours passed, filled with laughs and conversations. It was about 2am. You were all exhausted. It had been a long night.

"Right i'm going to bed" Wanda said standing up from her seat, "I hope you're okay Y/N, if it helps I think Nat is a total fuck face".

"Me too", Steve said putting his shoes back on, "both that i'm going to bed and that Nat is a fuck face".

"Language", Bucky giggled as he did a silly impression of Steve.

"Very funny Buck, Goodnight all", Steve said leaving your suite.

"Goodnight love bugs", Wanda said smiling as she followed Steve.

You cuddled into Bucky on the sofa. He stroked your hair almost falling asleep.

"I'm sorry again", he whispered.

"You don't need to apologise baby, all is forgiven".

"Good. Lets go to bed, it's our first night together", he said picking you up off the couch and carrying you to the bedroom.

He tucked you in bed kissing your forehead, then walking to the other side crawling in next to you. Your bodies intertwined as you spooned, feeling at complete peace, even though your head was spinning from the amount of alcohol you had consumed tonight.

"I love you", you whispered to your half asleep boyfriend. 

"I love you too doll", he replied squeezing you tight as he fell asleep behind you.