Cinderella

A week later. 

Tony had arranged for a ball to raise money for charity. Lots of little girls and boys were big fans of the Avengers so this was to help those who were unfortunate, in hospital or in a group home. It was all about the kids.

You, Nat, Wanda and Valkyrie were all getting ready in your room. You decided to go for minimal makeup as it was a formal event. You had tanned the night before and had threw your hair into a low bun. You were wearing a classy black slip dress. It hugged your curves in the right places. You felt beautiful.

"Hot mama!" Nat yelled, grabbing Wanda and Valkyrie's attention

You gave them a smile and Nat winked at you. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward sharing a room with her after your kiss. Sometimes you would crawl in her bed and she would play with your hair as you fell asleep. You became closer than ever.

"I feel amazing", you said as you spun around watching yourself in the mirror.

"I'm so jealous of Bucky", Nat whispered in your ear as she headed for the door. 

-

You and Bucky didn't go to the ball together, so you didn't cause any unwanted attention. Still keeping your fling a secret.

The limos had arrived and you and Bucky were the last waiting for one. Talk about a coincidence. He looked so hot, he was wearing a black matching suit and his hair was combed back. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you though.

When the limo arrived Bucky opened the door for you, gesturing for you to get in. As you both got inside he grabbed you by your chin, kissing you. Whispering, "Aren't I lucky, you look absolutely stunning." This made you smile, your cheeks glowing.

-

When you arrived the paparazzi were all on you, they didn't care about him. They were all talking about you. "Who is this new girl?". "Is she a new Avenger?". "Was she Bucky's new girl." Were you?  you thought as you posed for the cameras.

Nat and Wanda were waiting for you at the entrance. Calling you over. You looked back at Bucky and he just watched you in awe. 

The interiors of the place were amazing. Very grand and extravagant. You felt as if you were Cinderella. Walking into the ball was the best part. Everyone looked at you girls, the bestest of friends. You and Nat more than Wanda. A photographer came up and you all posed for a photo. "Email me that", Wanda exclaimed.

-

The night was almost over. You had been dancing all night and now you were sat at the bar. Feet aching. Alejandro by Lady Gaga was playing on the speakers.

"Can I buy you a drink?", you hear a male voice say from behind you.

You turned around noticing Bucky stood there still looking handsome as ever. "Sure", you replied giving him a wink. "One-" he began to tell the bartender, "Porn star martini", you said finishing his sentence.

You were Bucky's little porn star so this made him smirk. It was so hard for him tonight, you looked amazing and he couldn't have you. 

"Have I already told you, you look beautiful tonight doll?" he asked.

"Yes. About three times", you replied, "But I could say the same about you handsome."

Your head was aching but you took this opportunity to let your hair down. You shook it about making it seductive to tease Bucky. He gawked at you, biting his lips.

"Excuse me, i'm just going to use the ladies room", you said hinting for him to come with you.

He took the hint. You walked off and a few moments later he followed. 

Not even reaching the bathroom, he came up behind you and pinned you up against the wall. Pulling the strap on your dress off of your shoulder. Kissing your collarbone, making you moan as quiet as you could. 

You bit his neck making him exhale hard. You both knew this couldn't go any further as you were stood in a hallway and anyone could walk down and see you. Bare in mind there was also paparazzi there too.  You both pulled away smiling at each other fixing yourself.

It would have to wait. 

"To be continued doll", he whispered in your ear, "Don't you worry."