The Sub Turns Dom

WARNING SMUT 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT!

The night was eery, walls drained of conversations, rooms lacking atmosphere. Everyone was worn out after a long day of working, but not you and Bucky. You two were the only ones still awake in the whole compound. After watching tv in the main living space for a while, you tugged at Bucky's hand gesturing to go upstairs to your suite.

"I'll be up in 5, I just need to grab a few documents to work on tomorrow", he said whilst walking to the filing room. 

-

You rushed yourself upstairs, grabbing the bags from your shopping trip and clawing out one of the costumes. You chose the sexy cop, your favourite. Fixing you hair and makeup, then waiting on the bed in the spare room.

Bucky locked the front door and began to search for you. His mind instantly thought you'd be in the newly furnished room, and thats where he found you. He knew what you wanted. He wanted it too.

"Holy shit doll, you got all dressed up for me?"

You walked towards him slowly, giving him the eyes. Then curving your hand behind his back and locking the door.

"I thought it would be iconic if I was in control tonight, making our first use of this room one to remember...", you whispered in his ear, standing on your tip toes trying to reach.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think thats my job", he said walking you backwards towards the bed.

"Not tonight, I don't think so", you replied pushing him down on his knees. 

You trailed your hands over his chin as he looked up at you. Bucky began to kiss your thighs, then trying to stand up but you pushed his head down once more. 

"I'm going to have to arrest you for violating an officer."

Standing him up and pushing him on the bed. You un-buckled a pair of handcuffs off of your belt, grabbing his hands above his head, cuffing them roughly. Then climbing on top of him, flaunting your costume. 

"I'm sorry officer, I just cant help myself, you're fucking hot", he moaned in submission.

You shoved your hand on his mouth, shutting him up, then beginning to kiss his neck whilst you dry humped him over his jeans. He moaned again, in response to your actions.

"What? Does that feel good?", you whispered in his ear grinding on him harder, "such a bad boy aren't you?".

He nodded as he rolled his eyes back into his head. You teased him by starting to kiss him then stopping every so often to see him squirm, longing for your touch. This was frustrating for him, holding himself back. It was taking every ounce of courage to not flip you over and dominate you instead. 

You slowly moved down his abdomen, kissing in your path through his t-shirt. Reaching his belt, you attempted to unbuckle it with your teeth, getting lazy so using your hands. He began to sit up but you pushed him back down. 

"Are you refusing an officer?"

"No I promise. Listen.. i'm a good boy really...", he mumbled with a smirk.

Making slow movements, you pulled his jeans down, his underwear too. Teasing his cock with your tongue, licking the shaft up and down. He gripped the silk sheets, holding himself back again. 

"Hopefully this will make you learn your lesson..", you said thrusting all of his cock in your mouth.

Sucking from the tip to his balls, you began deep throating the whole thing

Sucking from the tip to his balls, you began deep throating the whole thing. He screamed your name, gripping the sheets even harder.

"oh.. FUCK.. YES Y/N!"

Making circular movements with your tongue around the shaft, looking deep into his eyes as yours watered, mascara running down your face. You began to go faster making you gag, then pulling away before he cummed. 

"What! No fair!", he said sitting up.

"Behave!", you yelled back.

Moving him back so he was sat up against the headboard, you un-cuffed one of his hands and attached the empty slot to the bed. This was a tease, he could only use a single hand to feel you.

You straddled him and lowered yourself onto his 8 inch cock. You were so tight but being so wet helped lube you up, making the process a lot easier. Bucky groaned as he felt himself enter you. You began to bounce on top of him, feeling him so deep inside. Pain fell to pleasure and you found yourself getting sloppy as you came. 

Picking the pace back up, destined to see his reaction, you bounced harder and faster. He guided your hips with his free hand. He screamed your name again. You slowed down to tease him once more.

"You can't come until I say so, unless i'll have to punish you", you moaned in his ear.

He nodded in response and tried to follow your command. Both of you holding intense eye contact as you grinded fast on his dick.

"Cum for me", you whispered in his ear. Causing him to blow his load in you, deep inside.

You flopped on his chest, lazily un-cuffing his imprisoned hand. He began to feel all of your body for the first time since he'd entered the room. It was such a treat.

"Fuck doll, you're a good dom", he said letting out a deep breath.

"I know, you never gave me a chance. It's my new special talent."