Talking

Sorry if there are a lot of spelling mistakes, I'm writing this on mobile. I'm down at the river write now so I can't do any editing on my laptop.

*Allison P.O.V*

I woke up with a soft whine as I felt someone shift next to me. My eyes fluttered open and I glanced around, noticing Maxon and Annabelle were laying on either side of me. I tried to climb over Annabelle and she groaned softly, turning over in her sleep. I nearly fell over but managed to keep my balance as I held my breath while getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Maxon asked, his voice deep with sleep as he sat up slightly.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I lied. I wasn't feeling little so I figured he would let me have some space but I lied just to insure that I would have my space.

"Okay," he said as he laid back down. "If you're hungry there should be some pizza in the kitchen," he stated. "Just ask one of the guards to take you or I can show you where it is," he murmured as he pulled Annabelle close, wrapping one arm around her.

"I should be fine," I said with a small smile. I could see the love Annabelle and him had as he pulled her close, her body instinctively curling up into his.

"Alright," he said with a small smile. "I'll come check on you in a few minutes to make sure you made it to the kitchen safely," he informed me.

"Maxon, what's going on?" Annabelle mumbled quietly. She turned her head to look at him with a small smile. "Where's Allison?" She questioned quietly, her voice sounding a tad bit panicked.

"She's just going to get something to eat, she hasn't even left the room darling," he assured her as he kissed her forehead. She turned over and looked at me, smiling softly when she saw me.

"Go with her," she told him. "Please?" She asked as she turned back over to look at him.

"Fine," he groaned dramatically as he got up. "Do you want me to bring you some medicine? Are you hurting?" He questioned her as he tucked the blanket back around her.

"Some painkillers would be good," she said as she grabbed his hand, gently squeezing it. "Thank you babe," she stated.

"You're welcome lovey, I'll bring them to you as soon as I can," he promised. I went to the door and opened it, hearing his footsteps right behind me.

"Why do you call her lovey?" I questioned curiously as I looked at him.

"I used to call her lovey dovey when we first got together and now it's just lovey or dovey since it's a mouth full to say," he informed me. "Also before you ask, doves are her favorite animal and once they find their partner they stay together forever. They're thought to stay together even after death," he stated with a small smile.

"God you really are a sap aren't you?" I asked teasingly. I was still getting used to them and even though I had my memories as Allison, I was also Allure. My two personalities, according to my newfound memories, were completely different from each other.

"Yeah, I am a sap," he said with a small smile. "I love her and I will make it known," he chuckled softly as we walked.

"Do you know if my parents are like that?" I questioned him.

"I don't know much about your parents but from what I do know, they love each other very much," he stated with a small smile. "I never really got to know them that much, Annabelle was better with talking to people than I was," he chuckled as we walked down a long flight of stairs.

"I should really get to know them soon, I hardly know anything about them," I said with a frown. "Do you think I should ask them tomorrow?" I questioned.

"About that Allison, we are leaving tomorrow. Shipping out at noon," he informed me. "Annabelle and I only found out about that a little while ago," he said softly.

"But what about my guild?" I questioned as I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion. "I can't just leave them," I said as I looked down at the floor with a small frown. "They're like my family," I stated quietly.

"I know," he said. "We were hoping that you would want to come with us but if you want to stay with your guild, we completely understand," he stated softly.

"But you are also like my family," I said with a frown. "I can't choose, don't make me," I begged him. "The Allison part of me and the little side of me wants you but the Allure part of me just wants my guild," I stated.

"Look maybe we could work something out so that you can spend time with all of the people that you love," he stated. "Draco probably knows just the thing for you to be able to quick travel," he said.

"Does that mean I could avoid getting on a ship with you? I still don't like the ocean seeing as I nearly drowned in it before I went missing," I said.

"I'm sure he would be more than happy to accommodate you if you simply asked him," he informed me with a small smile. He pushed open a large door which swung in easily. "Time to eat pizza," he stated.

"So why'd you accompany me? Just so you could get pizza?" I asked as he opened the oven and pulled out a platter with a large pizza on it. I grabbed a slice, taking a bite out of it. The toppings were a mixture of sausage, pepperoni, and a mixture of different chesses. "Oh my god, this is so good," I said.

"And I had to get Annabelle some painkillers. She needs them once she wakes up or else she won't be able to go back to sleep," he informed me as he grabbed a slice of pizza before going to a cabinet and opening it. There were all sorts of medicine in it and he grabbed a bottle, twisting the top off with one hand as he ate the pizza slice. He grabbed a few pills before trying to put the lid on.

"You need some help?" I asked as I walked over to him and grabbed the lid, putting it on and twisting it into place. I set it back in the cabinet and closed it.

"Thank you," he said with a small smile as he looked at me, his eyes shining with happiness.