Issue

I think you'll all like this chapter ;) The wink is to install fear into your heart so you don't know whether or not I'm lying.

*Allison's P.O.V*

I was the only one left on the couch now. Sasha still hadn't returned after her grandmother had pulled her out and I was starting to think maybe she had been murdered. I mean...her grandmother did seem royally pissed off with her and honestly I wanted Zayne here so he could get in trouble.

Penelope had been take by Queen Cecilia to an old bedroom that they had supposedly set up for her when she was four or five and told that they could watch her. Now she was thirteen and she had never spent the night once in the castle because her father wouldn't allow it.

So I was left with the losers that were my family and my caregivers. I watched quietly as Queen Annabelle spoke to Celestria quietly before leaving. We all kind of sat around each other silently until she got back with her hands behind her back. I noticed that she kept glancing at me before she finally walked over. I scooted over to let her sit by me and she hesitantly moved her hands out from behind her back showing me a familiar blue unicorn. It felt like a switch was flipped and I squealed happily taking from her hands.

*Annabelle's P.O.V* 

"Dusk," Allison squealed as she held the unicorn close to her chest. Her eyes looked like they did when she was little making me hesitantly reach out and touch her leg. "Mommy," she said as she looked up at me and crashed into me. I hugged her close as she nuzzled into my chest.

"Alli," I whispered as tears pricked my eyes and I rested my head on hers as tears trickled down my face. I held her close until she wriggled and sat back to look at me.

"Mommy no be sad," she said while patting my cheek. I laughed softly and kissed her hand making her giggle softly.

"I'm not sad baby, I'm so happy to have you back," I told her making her tilt her head to look at me with a puzzled look.

"I not gone for long mommy, only little bit," she told me making my eyebrow furrow slightly as I stared at her.

"How long do you think you were gone baby?" I asked as she started to nibble on Dusk's tail while looking around curiously. She held up two fingers then hesitantly put one down. "A month?" I asked making her shake her head. "A week?" I guessed to which she also shook her head to. "A day?" I questioned making her nod. I glanced at everyone else with a concerned look.

"Uh oh. This might be an issue," Draco said making everyone turn to look at him. "Little Allison remembers all of us, she loves us still and hasn't lost her memory. Big Allison doesn't even to seem like any of us," he stated.

"Mommy," Allison squealed making me look at her. She tugged at my top making me frown uncertainly. It had been a while since I had pumped and I doubted that I had milk left at all. 

"Sweetheart it's been a little longer then a day since you've last seen us. Mommy's milk has...um...well her milk is gone," I said which I immediately knew was a bad thing to say. Allison burst into tears almost instantly and continued to sob even when I pulled her close to sit on my lap. 

"Mommy hates me," she cried making me frown as I looked down at her.

"I do not hate you Allison. Why on earth do you think that?" I asked incredulously as I rubbed her back.

"You no give me milky," she said between loud heartbroken sobs.

"I can't give you milky baby. It's gone," I said as I pulled a blanket off the side of the couch and covered us both while pulling my top down. I undid my bra and guided her to my breast. Even if I couldn't produce milk right now, I knew nursing would calm her down. She latched on and sucked vigorously, clearly hoping for milk. I think it surprised us both when after a bit, she started to get milk.

"She calming down?" Maxon asked as he walked over and sat beside me, pulling back the blanket slightly to look at her. She didn't like it and let him know by whining and turning her head away.

"Yeah," I said as I leaned my head against his shoulder. "I'm surprised Maxon. I didn't think I would have any milk left after six months with no nursing or pumping but I do," I whispered to him making him smile.

"That's great," he murmured while turning his head to kiss my cheek. "I know she probably enjoys that a lot," he said making me smile.

"Yeah she does," I laughed as Allison switched to my other breast to keep nursing. I rubbed her back as Maxon used his hands to hold the blanket up for me so that I had privacy. I used my free hand to hold Allison even closer.

"As sweet as this, don't you think it will be a little awkward for big her if she remembers any of this?" Draco pointed out making me sigh and nod.

"But I can't deny little her this. She needs this Draco," I said making him sigh and rub the bridge of his nose.

"I know Annabelle but it may make things a little awkward once she remembers this. Big her seems more independent then ever now," he stated. 

"You're right but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it," I told him while holding Allison a little bit tighter making her whine. Maxon snuck Dusk underneath the blanket and Allison took it from him, unlatching for a second.

"Tank you Daddy," she cooed softly with a small smile on her lips.

"You're so very welcome baby," he said while smiling at her and then glancing at me. His eyes held a happiness I hadn't seen in months and I had thought I would never get the blessing of seeing it again.