Target

As some of you may know, I have a character called Lillian who is from Next Door Neighbors. Lillian is actually the name I prefer over my real name so you may call me Lillian, Lilly, Lil, or you can call me things like Kit or Kitten. Just thought I would tell you this that way you can all like have something shorter to call me over AgeregressionKitten.

*Allison's P.O.V*

I made my way over to the man who admittedly looked like a super villain would in a movie with his cape. He was also handsome so I guess if you liked falling in love with random strangers it would be good for a story. 

"Hello," I greeted him coolly as I smiled slightly. He gently grabbed my hands and kissed them as he bowed slightly.

"Hello miss. May I ask who you are?" he questioned making me smile softly.

"I am Duchess Loayk," I told him while he smirked. "May I ask you are?" I questioned him.

"I am Lord Yuzoka," he replied while eyeing me. His eyes stopped on my wedding ring. "You are married Duchess?" he asked.

"Only in the papers. My husband and I only stay together for our daughter and for the papers," I replied making him grin. 

"I could make you so much happier then him my dear. I have never left a woman unsatisfied," he told me as he finally released my hands. 

"Oh that would be lovely. We would have to be very sneaky about it, my husband is only distracted on busy nights like these," I said as I looked around. He smirked slightly as he eyed me again.

"Oh I will risk him finding out. You say he is busy tonight?" he asked making me nod my head. "Then I will show you how I am better then him," he said while smirking.

"When will you have the time to do that sir?" I asked while smiling at him innocently.

"Now. I will go out of that side door and you will join me in a few minutes to avoid suspicion," he murmured while pointing to a door. I nodded my head as he walked away and out of the door,

"How did it go?" Zayne asked as he joined up with me.

"Good. I am to meet him out of that west side door within a few minutes and he will be taken care of," I told him. "Did you find a guy?" I asked.

"One. He was out in the garden and I took him for a little sightseeing. Y'know like the bottom of the fountain," he stated with a smirk as he fixed his suit. 

"We are so lucky that I can look like the dream girl to any one on our mission," I muttered while looking at my 'wedding ring' that actually altered people's visions of me when I wore it.

"That means we have one left after you take care of your guy,"  he murmured. 

"Yes I know how to do math. Try and find our third guy before we fail this mission," I stated as I walked away and calmly walked to the door, going through it rather quickly.

"So you managed to get over here. I did not know you would be so eager for me," the Duke chuckled as he gently grabbed my chin.

I smiled at him as my hand slid down my dress, grabbing the handle of a fireblaze. A fireblaze was a handheld weapon that would burn when activated. "Advire," I said as I pulled out my dagger. It lit up the dark space and I saw the fear in the mans eyes as he tried to pull something out of his pocket. I shoved the blade through his heart and slowly pulled it out, seeing as it had cauterized itself with heat of the flame.

"Who are you really?" he whispered as he dropped down to his knees, his hands clutching at his heart.

"I am Allure but you can call me your worst nightmare," I replied as I kicked him in the balls before sheathing my dagger. I rolled my eyes as he doubled over and turned, leaving him in the room to die alone. I was glad this dress was high low since it allowed me easier access to my weapons.

"How did it go?" Zayne asked as he joined up with me making me shrug slightly as he smiled.

"It went as good as I thought it would," I said as I took another flute of champagne and sipped it. "Ahh this stuff is delicious," I told him as I rested my hand on his chest. We dance slash walked around the ballroom while keeping an eye out for our third guy. He let me go and went to the opposite side of the ballroom to keep a better eye out to find the guy.

"Hello," a woman's voice said softly making me turn to look at the woman that had stared at me before. Queen Annabelle is what I believe Zayne called her. I curtsied to her before straightening up and meeting her gaze.

"Mommy, I don't like this stupid curtsying thing," I heard my voice whine as my foot stomped. The woman was looking down on me and she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't stomp your foot and don't throw a fit about it. You need to be able to greet people properly," she said making me frown. A part of me hated that she was talking to me like a child while there was a part of me that craved.

"It's not fair," I said as I threw myself onto the ground and threw a fit. "I hates curtsying and you're being a stupid butthead," I cried out while kicking and hitting the ground. She waited a bit for me to calm down before picking me up and  shushing me.

"I am such a terrible person for making you learn things huh?" she asked making me nod as I sniffled. "Well Allison, sometimes mommy is not such a nice person but it's only because I love you and want the best for you," she said making me stick my tongue out at her.