Ty

Mass update again. So the story ideas I posted a while ago well I started a book called Caste to Class based off the third idea. Would appreciate if you all gave it a read. Also my dog is such a baby. I can be looking at my phone and he'll be across the room and if I say 'Aww that's so cute,' he'll come running over and jump onto me just so I have to pay attention to him and pet him. I give him attention all the time and he acts like he gets none.

Also my birthday is today.

*Allison's P.O.V*

I moved out of the way of the door, letting Sasha get out. She said she was going to go save Zayne from himself but I really think she was just saying that because she wanted to watch him get in trouble. I sat back against the door, watching Maxon and Annabelle.

"So how are you guys going to help me with the whole memory loss thing?" I asked making Annabelle smile softly as she got up.

"We called in someone you were quite close to when you were growing up," she said as she walked over, helping me up with a small smile on her lips. Her hand slipped down my back and she paused after a moment. "Sorry it's a force of habit to check for a pull-up or a diaper," she said as she pulled her hand back with an apologetic look on her face.

"It's fine. I understand it's what you're used to," I said making her smile softly. "And maybe that'll be what I'm used to as well," I said making her beam happily as she hugged me close. 

"Oh I can't wait for that day," she said as she kissed the top of my head. Her perfume was quite calming and I got a flashback of the day we first met. Sitting in the chair in front of her, her hands gently pulling a brush through my hair. Her perfume was light and airy which lulled me into a sleep as she brushed it. "You okay?" she asked as her hand cupped my cheek.

"Yeah, just got a flashback of you brushing my hair and me falling asleep as you did so," I explained making her smile.

"That's good that you're remembering," she said as she brushed my hair out of my face. "I can't wait for you to remember everything and then I'll have my bratty baby back," she said as she kissed the top of my head. 

"You'll regret it when I actually do have my memories back though," I said making her shake her head.

"I don't think I'll ever regret having my baby back," she said as she held me close, her hand pushing my face to hide into her neck. I clung to her as she rocked back and forth in place.

"I think you'll eat those words," I smiled as she laughed softly. "I'm serious though. You'll regret ever saying them," I said seriously making her roll her eyes.

"You two sure know how to make a man feel left out," Maxon interrupted making her laugh. She reached over, pulling him close and pecked his lips gently. He smiled as he cupped her face gently, kissing her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ewww PDA," I said as I turned away, going to the door. I heard him chuckle as I opened the door. I stepped out into the hallway, shutting the door behind me. I looked around before deciding to wander around, a small smile on my lips. I had only managed to go down one hallway before someone bumped into me. "Watch where you're going," I snapped.

"Sorry," a man's voice said. "Al...Allison," he said making me look up. He seemed a lot more familiar then anyone else I had seen thus far.

"Names Allure now actually but everyone seems to just call me Allison. And you are?" I asked making him frown slightly.

"I'm Tyler," he said making me nod at how familiar the name sounded. "Is there a reason you don't remember me?" He asked.

"I have amnesia and I sort of just rediscovered my whole life as Allison today and I still don't know much about who I supposedly am," I told him.

"Well I could explain some things to you?" He offered as he smiled softly at me.

"That sounds great to me," I said as he grabbed my hand. I followed him down the hallway and he opened the door to a sitting room. He went over and grabbed a box, opening it up.

"Here are some pictures from when we were younger," he said as he fished out some pieces of paper. I looked at the little blonde girl who had a smile in the picture. She had a sunburn too which showed in the little bikini outfit she was wearing. Tyler looked only a bit older then her and was wearing just swim trunks. Unlike me, he wasn't sunburnt at all. "You got mad that day because you got a sunburn and I didn't and you didn't think it was fair," he told me making me chuckle softly. 

"That sounds about right," I smiled as I nodded my head, looking at the next picture. It was of me and him sitting on some swings. Instead of just sitting there though, I was laying back and staring up at the sky. The photo had been snapped as he was jumping out of the swing so his face was all contorted which was hilarious. He continued to show me pictures of me and him just being kids and doing things that kids normally did like skating, eating ice cream, and playing. We ended up sitting on the couch and talking for hours about it. 

I think I was finally starting to get a lot more of my memory back as little tidbits of the memory would just occur during our conversation. He managed to make me laugh and I was actually surprised that I got on so well with him. Normally when I was with Zayne, he drove me to a let's sacrifice all men to a volcano stage but Tyler was actually really nice and made me not want to sacrifice him to a volcano.

"This was a good thing to get to know," I said as I got up, handing him back his pictures. He smiled as he got up, taking them to the little box he had gotten them out of. "Thanks for all the help Ty-ty," I said as I left the room.