Mediator

Credit for Caspian's nickname from PrincessJwrites

*Allison's P.O.V*

I had opted to continue wandering the giant castle simple because it was better than going back to Annabelle and Maxon. I doubt that they ever did anything fun since old people were only interested in things like raisins and prunes. I was not interested in those things so it was best that I just avoid them. I frowned when someone grabbed me by the shoulders and spun around, kicking whoever grabbed me in the shin.

"God damn it Allure," Zayne said as he let me go, glaring at me as he jumped around on one leg. "Can that stop being your first response to everything?" he asked.

"That's only my first response when dumbasses grab me," I retorted as I rolled my eyes. "Now why the hell did you grab me?" I questioned, noticing Sasha hiding behind him slightly.

"Just wanted to let you know that we're leaving," Sasha said as she stepped around Zayne and hugged me. "Zayne and I can't really reconcile with our grandparents right now as they're still in shock about us still being alive and you know, not dead," she said with a frown.

"So we're just going to go and use you as the mediator in our relationship with them," Zayne said.

 "The fuck? I can't even communicate to myself and now I got to play mediator for you and your grandparents," I said as I glared at him. 

"I don't expect you to, you are going to play mediator for us," Zayne said making me huff softly. "We've got to go now," he said before taking off down the hallway.

"Bye Allure, see you around. We'll be in touch when we have a new mission to do and need your elite skills," Sasha told me as she pulled away from me and ran off down the hallway.

"So you're using me? You sound like every other damn person in my life," I called after her as I leaned against the wall. "Damn my daddy issues are showing," I said as I wiped my eyes, wiping away the fake tears.

"Same," Michelle said making me jump and turn around. "What? I'm bored and have nothing to do except wander around since Leah and Ollie didn't want to come," she stated.

"I thought you, Caspian, Leah, and Ollie were always together," I said with a frown on my lips. "Also stop scaring me," I pouted slightly with a small huff escaping my lips. 

"Normally we do but Leah and Ollie went to visit a friend of theirs in an opposing kingdom and Annabelle looked like she needed some sisterly support," Michelle said with a shrug. 

"Do you mean that or did you want a break from being a mommy?" I asked making Michelle shrug.

"A little bit of both," Michelle said with a smile as she wrapped an arm around me.

"Also how do you have daddy issues with Sol being your father? I thought he was a good dad to you and Annabelle," I said puzzled.

"Oh he was a wonderful father but I like to say that I have daddy issues partially because y'know, Caspian is Leah and Ollie's daddy so whenever he annoys me I say he gives me issues," Michelle chuckled as she rubbed my shoulder with a small sigh.

"I get the joke but I don't- it's not funny Michelle," I said as I rolled my eyes. "I don't really care about your relationship with Caprisun," I stated making her raise an eyebrow.

"Caprisun? Did you really just call Caspian Caprisun?" Michelle asked with a smile on her lips.

"Yes, that is his name now. You are only allowed to refer to him as Caprisun from now on or else I will not respond to you if you don't call him Caprisun," I stated making her laugh.

"You're going to annoy your uncle so much," Michelle said making me shrug slightly.

"I honestly forgot that he was my uncle. I mean, I don't have one hundred percent of my memory back but even if I did I can't think of Caprisun as my uncle," I said with a giggle escaping me. 

"I honestly can't think of anyone seeing that idiot as your uncle. You actually have brains and he does not or if he does then he has the brain of a bug," Michelle said. Her eyes peered into mine and they seemed to be searching for something as she reached up and ran her thumb across my cheek. I felt something click, my body relaxing  as I stood there. "Do I have a little Alli now?" Michelle asked making me nod.

"How did you do that?" I asked with a frown on my lips as I stared up at her with a puzzled pout.

"I'm a mommy darling, I learned how to get little ones like you into headspace with just a look and some affection," Michelle cooed.  I stuck my tongue out with a huff escaping my lips.

"I'm not little," I denied with a frown on my lips as I shook my head quickly. "I am not little," I repeated while trying to make myself sound more mature and even puffed up my chest slightly.

"You just agreed that you were little when I asked you sweetheart, I know that you're little," Michelle said as she rubbed my back gently. I shook my head as I pulled away from her, looking around with a frown on my lips.

I started walking down a hallway, whining when Michelle grabbed my arm and pulled me back, turning me around.

"Where do you think you are going little miss?" Michelle asked as I pried at her hands with a frown. 

"Want to go to mommy and daddy," I replied while lifting my arm up so that I could bite at her hand. 

"Don't bite me you brat," Michelle said as she let go of my arm. "Your mommy and daddy are that way," she stated pointing the opposite way of what I was going to go before.

"Thank you," I said as I skipped down the hallway, my feet tapping lightly on the floor as I tried to remember where I came from.

"Oh my god, I'll take you back to their room myself just so they don't yell at me if you get lost," Michelle said as she followed me with a frown on her lips.