Brat

*Allison's P.O.V*
"Yeah, maybe we should confiscate that," Queen Annabelle said as she reached over and took my sword. I stared at her with wide eyes and leaned my head back in shock.

"That was a bad idea on your part," Sasha muttered softly as I turned to look at my mother.

"Down please," I said politely as I gently tapped her arm. She set me down and I walked over to Queen Annabelle. "Give me my sword back please?" I asked nicely with a small smile.

"No way. You should not be handling a sword," Queen Annabelle said making me raise an eyebrow. I rested my hands on the hilt of her sword making her glance down as she tightened her grip on my sword.

"You see, the thing is...I wasn't asking," I said as I kicked her in the shins while wrenching the sword out of her grip. I pressed the button making it shrink into a dagger before tucking it back into my underwear.

"I told you it was a bad idea," Sasha said as I walked over to her and sat down beside her with a small smile. "She can be vicious when she wants things," she stated as she handed me my ring and I put it on.

"I figured that out," Queen Annabelle said as she lifted her leg up and rubbed it gently. I shrugged as I leaned into Sasha, resting my head on her shoulder. "That was very rude Allison," she said.

"I'm not a nice person Queen Annabelle," I retorted as I put my legs onto Penelope's lap with a small grin. 

"Well still it was extremely rude," Queen Annabelle repeated making me sigh and get up, walking over to her. I got on my tippy toes to stare into her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck," I said slowly as I stared into her eyes before dropping down, flat on my feet. "I'm not a nice person, in fact I am the biggest bitch you could imagine," I said simply as I pushed her shoulders slightly while stepping back. She stared at me with wide eyes as she frowned. 

"I...I," Queen Annabelle stuttered as she looked at me with a confused look. "I need a moment," she said after a moment as she stepped back.

"No no. I want to see this play out," the woman, Celestria if I remembered correctly, said. "I want to see what this brat has to say," she murmured.

"Brat?" I asked as I approached her with a frown. "You want to call me a brat?" I asked making her nod. "Oh that's cute," I said as I reached up and pinched her cheeks. "At least I'm not a spoiled rich snob," I stated as I backed away.

"I will spank you child if you ever and I mean ever, get in my face again," Celestria said as she stepped forward and grabbed my chin, making me look up at her. I glared at her for a second before kicking her in the shin making her let go.

"Don't touch me again," I said as I smiled innocently. She grabbed me again and pulled me close.

"You are lucky you do not have your memory because if this was Allison doing this I guarantee you would have been spanked by now," she said as she bent down to make eye contact. I smirked slightly and licked her cheek slowly before backing off. "Oooh child," she said as she stood there.

"I'm not scared of some old lady," I laughed softly as I stuck my tongue out.

"I would suggest not going that again," Celestria told me, making me smirk and moved towards her. She grabbed me when I got to close and pinned my arms behind my back. "Enough," she stated simply making me smile.

"Ooh I like you," I said as I wriggled out of her hold. "We're gonna get along great," I told her before going back to the couch and sitting down by Sasha and Penelope.

"Did I miss something?" Celestria asked sounding confused as she frowned at me. "All of you saw that too right?" She questioned everyone who nodded.

"Allure likes to push people. She likes to know that she can be handled when she pushes people because well she'll push you a lot," Sasha explained with a small smile. "Isn't that right?" She asked me.

"I'm innocent," I said as I stretched out slightly, slowly sliding off of the couch with a content sigh. "My back needs to be popped," I said look up at Sasha with an innocent look.

"No bitch, not happening. You always make the weirdest moans when I do it," Sasha said with a frown on her lips.

"That's the point. What is life without a little sexual tension?" I asked her making her sigh softly and scoff.

"Still a no from me," she said making me whine and flop down onto the floor with a pout.

"Fucking bitchhhhh," I whined as I hit her leg making her kick my side. I let out a small surprised noise and a small groan of pain at the same time.

"Sasha?" A woman asked making Sasha's eyes widen. We both looked up to see an older woman standing in the doorway of the room.

"Uh..fuck," Sasha said softly. "Grandmother," she smiled weakly as she frowned. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm a council member for the Supreme's Sasha, you know this," the woman said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fuck I forgot that," Sasha muttered, not noticing the woman walking over until she was right in front of us.

"So will you follow me into the hallway like an adult so we can have a chat about where you and Zayne decided to run off to or will I have to treat you like a misbehaving child?" The woman asked.

"Mmm I'd rather stay here," Sasha said. "You couldn't do that, you're...older now," she stated while looking at the woman.

"Excuse you?" The woman asked making me sit up to get out of her way.

"No, I will not go into the hallway with you to talk," Sasha sighed and rolled her eyes.

I don't think she was expecting the woman to get closer and grab her ear, twisting it slightly as she dragged Sasha out of the room much to Sasha's embarrassment and protests.