Cheeky

I'm not going to kill Annabelle although the fact that you all think I will is slightly worrying. Who hurt you?

*Allison's P.O.V*

I woke up to find myself snuggled in between Annabelle and Maxon, both of them asleep with their arms wrapped around me. I wriggled out of their holds and pushed Annabelle so that they held each other. It felt weird to go from only having my guild to having two families and no guild. It felt weird to know that I wouldn't be moving to a new living site everyday and to not have to do missions every other day or so.

It also felt weird to have this whole littlespace thing going on. One part of me wanted to run to the nearest person to cry whenever something slightly inconvenienced me but the other part of me felt like a baby and wanted to tough it out because I didn't want to be seen as a baby. Also it felt weird to run to these people that I had completely forgotten about but they knew everything about me.

My hand twitched slightly as I looked out the window, noticing the sea in the distance. Annabelle had said that I was scared of the sea when I asked her what gave me amnesia but they had found my shoes on the edge of a boulder near the sea. Zayne had said he had seen me fallen in but once I woke up I had no memory of who I was. For some reason it felt like something had happened to me. It almost felt like someone had been angry at my rescue, a shadow like figure almost. However I think nearly drowning gave me a fear of all water which sucked because I loved swimming.

I was also cringing about how much crap I used to talk about royalty and it seemed karma was throwing that back in my face. I was lucky enough to get away with saying that back then and now I figured I would never get away with talking about them. It was also embarrassing that they treated me like a child when I had spent so long trying to prove that I had grown up. I felt the bed dip and turned my head slightly to see Annabelle sitting up, clearly still half asleep.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she scooted over to me and pulled me close while kissing the top of my head making me blush.

"Yeah, I just woke up and got lost in my thoughts," I replied as I leaned my head against her chest. I noticed that whenever she held me one hand would rest on my back and one hand rested on my bottom.

"You know before you disappeared we had this lovely day on the water where you were obsessed with the fishes. It was the best time and I didn't know that you liked fish so much," she stated. "We should do something like that again one day although most likely not on the sea or ocean," she murmured.

"I don't think I can even go in the pool with my fear of water nowadays," I said, making her nod.

"Maybe we can work on that. I can take you in the pool every once in a while and you can just sit by it and maybe get back in one day. If you want to that is," she offered, making me nod.

"Maybe one day but not anytime soon," I stated to which she nodded.

"Of course darling," she stated. "We'll do everything at your pace so you're as comfortable as possible," she promised. "Now do me a favor and wake Maxon up," she said as she nudged me towards him. I giggled as I crawled up to the top of the bed and grabbed a pillow. I looked at her with a mischievous grin as I raised the pillow up before hitting him with it. He let out a noise of shock as his eyes opened and he sat up, looking around.

"What on Earth was that?" he asked before spotting me holding the pillow. He grabbed me and started tickling me, making me squeal as I tried to get away. "You little brat," he laughed.

"It was her idea," I said as I squirmed around while pointing at Annabelle making him release me and lunge towards her, pulling her down onto the bed making her laugh.

"You are a snitch," she said as she reached out and grabbed my leg, pulling me down the bed to them. I clutched the covers as I tried to pull myself back to the top of the bed. "You aren't going anywhere," she said.

"Let me go," I squealed as I reached back and grabbed a pillow, throwing it down at her face as I pushed Maxon over. I scrambled over to the top of the bed before jumping off the bed.

"Come back here," Annabelle said as she crawled across the bed after me. I shook my head as I ran to the door and opened it, stepping out and shutting it behind me. I held the door shut as Annabelle tried to pull it open.

"You're in timeout, you have to stay in your room," I said as I turned around and leaned back while holding the door knob so she would have to pull the door and me along with it to get it open.

"What's going on?" I tilted my head back to see Maddison staring at me with a small smile.

"I'm putting Maxon and Annabelle in a timeout in their room," I said, making her nod as she gently played with my hair.

"Do you need some help baby?" she asked as she stepped next to me.

"Yes please," I said as I nodded. She placed her hands over mine and gently gripped the doorknob.

"So how long are you planning to do this?" she asked.

"Um..." I frowned as I pursed my lips in thoughts. "Hold the door shut while I count on my fingers please," I said as I let her hold the door shut as Annabelle tried to get it open and grinned at her. "You're going to be doing it actually," I giggled making her raise an eyebrow as I turned around and skipped off before turning to look at her.

"Get back here you cheeky girl," she said as she reached out to try and grab me, making me squeal and skip faster. Her letting go for a second allowed Annabelle to pull the door open which sent Maddison stumbling into the bedroom.

"Tricked ya," I giggled as I turned and continued skipping down the hall.