Affection

*Allison's P.O.V*
I stared up at Annabelle, my hand clutching her top. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts as she rocked me back and forth slowly. I wondered what she was thinking about cause I was only thinking about her milky and how to get it again.

"What are you thinking about baby?" she asked making me shrug as I played with her sleeves. She smiled as she bounced me some before letting me cuddle into her chest. 

"What you think about mommy?" I asked making her smiled as her hand rubbed my stomach gently.

"How much I love you," she said as she lifted me up and rubbed our noses together making me giggle.

"Nose kisses," I said as I clapped my hands happily. "Love you much mommy. So much," I told her as I rested our foreheads against each other.

"Aww that's really sweet baby," she said as she rubbed my back. I smiled as I nuzzled into her chest with a happy giggle escaping me. "I love you so much," she said as she rocked me back and forth. She set me down making me smile as I went over to Maxon, climbing onto his lap.

"Well hello to you missy," Maxon said as he kissed my forehead. "To what does daddy owe the pleasure of your little presence?" he questioned.

"I love you," I cooed as I kissed his cheeks making him smile as he covered my face in kisses.

"I love you too baby," he said as I squirmed to get down. He set me down after a moment. I beamed happily as I skipped out of the room, hearing someone follow me. I turned to see May and smiled at her.

"Magic?" I asked as I took her hand, putting my hand over it. She tilted her head making me roll my eyes. "Do magic?" I questioned making her smile.

"Of course," she said as she carried me over to a window. I tilted my head curiously until she gestured to the window and I looked out of it. A squeal escaped me when a flower grew up to the window. It was joined by others and it spelled out my name after a moment. 

"Says my name," I turned to her with a bright smile on my lips. She chuckled and nodded her head. "Do more magic," I demanded with a pleading look as she set me down. I stared out the window and waited for more magic to happen.

"Look at me darling," she said making me turn to look at her.  She waved her hand over herself and I gasped as she transformed before my very eyes. Her hair got longer and went down to below her waist, intertwined in her hair were tons of flowers. She was wearing a dark green dress that had intricate designs of vines and leaves on it.

"Pretty," I squealed as I reached out and grabbed her hair, looking at the flowers.

"Careful," she said as she grabbed my hand and pried my hands off of her hair. I whined and grabbed harder making her smack my hand lightly. I let go as tears pricked my eyes. "I told you to let go darling," she said as she pulled me close. Her voice had changed too because it now had an accent as well.

"'ou hurted me," I said as I pushed her away with a pout on my lips. I held my hand close as tears dripped down my face. 

"I'm sorry baby but you were hurting me with how tight you were holding my hair," she apologized.

"'ou still hurted me," I informed her as I held my hand out. "Kiss better now," I demanded. She grabbed my hand gently and brought it up to her lips, kissing it. "Thankies," I said with a smile.

"I'll make it up to you even more," she said as she waved her hand. I felt something on my head and reached up to touch it, my eyes widening as I felt the flowers intricately woven into my hair.

"Thank youuuuu," I squealed as I latched onto her with a small smile, clinging to her with an excited look.

"Did you know that they have a private zoo here?" she asked making me shake my head. "Let's go look at it," she said making me smile as she picked me up. She carried me down the halls and down several sets of stairs. I smiled as we got outside, a grin on my lips at the light change. The outside was always so much better then the inside. She set me down after going through a gate and I ran around the place.

They had every animal imaginable here. Well small animals that would do well here. They had ferrets, groundhogs, meerkats and even badgers. They also had a reptile place with a bunch of lizards and stuff which was cool cause each lizard had about a eight foot by ten foot cage with it going about five feet up.

I looked at the snakes they had with a curious look on my face. They were all really healthy and bright looking which I appreciated because who doesn't like a colorful snake. Only weird people wouldn't like pretty snakes. I smiled at a brown one that had a lighter underside as it slithered up to me. It's tongue flickered out and I saw the inside of its mouth which was black.

I reached down and picked it up, watching it try and curl up in my hand. That was hard for it to do considering it was about nine feet long.  "You're so pretty," I told it as it stuck its tongue again while slithering up my arm. I smiled as it slithered around my back to rest on my arms and shoulders.

"Um...sweetheart. Do you know what type of snake that is?" I heard May ask making me turn to look at her.

"No but he likes me. Also I think I'm gonna call you Amma cause I thought about it for a reallll long time," I told her.

"That's wonderful sweetheart, I love the name Amma," she smiled as she inched towards me. "But sweetheart, you're holding a Black Mamba right now," she said softly.