Carry

*Allison's P.O.V*

Annabelle helps me out of the tub once she is done helping me wash. I can't blame her for wanting to hurry me up and get me out of the tub. The more attention she gave me, the easier it was for me to slip. Something I could tell she wanted me to put off, at least until she could explain more about my period.

Why was I cursed with such a thing? I knew you technically needed to have one to have children but it's not like I wanted to ever have children so why was I cursed with this stupid painful thing. I say as much to Annabelle who chuckles as she dries my hair for me.

"I understand that it is painful Allison but it's not something that can be helped," Annabelle says as she offers me a small smile.

"Can't I just rid myself of my uterus?" I ask, earning a chuckle from her.

"I'm sure you aren't the first person to say that," Annabelle says, going to me some clothes. I would turn down her help but I was never going to turn down someone doing something for me. That would just be stupid of me to do.

"I've never seen you in this much pain," I grip, earning a small frown from Annabelle as she comes back in with clothes. It's just a pair of Maxon's shorts and a shirt that is much too big for me but that's the perfect outfit right now, in my opinion at least. I take it from her, debating on whether I want to put on the panties she had offered me or put on a pullup.

"I don't get periods like you do," Annabelle says hesitantly, making my eyebrows furrow. I thought all women get periods, I mean unless they were old and Annabelle wasn't that old.

"How come?" I ask quietly as I reach under the counter, pulling out a pullup which earns a knowing look from Annabelle as I put it on. She couldn't possibly know that I was planning on regressing, I was clearly being very sneaky about it.

"...I have something called PCOS, my periods don't come like they should. It's why I can't have children," Annabelle explains as I wiggle my shirt on. I pause to look at her, frowning slightly.

"I'm sorry," I say softly, earning a small smile from her.

"Nothing to be sorry for my dear, that's just how it is. I can't do anything to change it, at least not yet. And I am perfectly fine with the little family that I have," Annabelle says as she fixes my shirt so that it's not all wrinkly and kisses my forehead. She takes the shorts from me and helps me step into them.

"I think you were right about me not being able to stay big," I murmur, averting my gaze as my thumb slips into my mouth. Annabelle chuckles softly as she ties my shirt into place and then lifts me up, letting my legs wrap around her waist.

"Oh no, that is so shocking that my little baby couldn't stay big. Such a terrible shock," Annabelle comments dryly, making me pout at her. How dare she be sarcastic, I was being serious and she was being mean.

"Not nice," I mutter into her chest, my thumb still in my mouth as she rocks the both of us at the same time while carrying me out of the bathroom and over to her vanity. She sits down, letting me snuggle into her as she pats my bottom reassuringly.

"I know that I'm not nice darling," Mommy says as she makes me lean back so that she can look me in the eyes. I stick my tongue out, giggling when she rolls her eyes. I can tell that she doesn't like me rolling my eyes but I don't care very much.

"Let Mommy brush your hair," Mommy says as she has me turn on her lap so that I can face the mirror. I only do it because I don't have a choice and plus I don't mind when she brushes my hair. She picks up her hairbrush, starting to run it through my hair as I sit there. I don't say anything as I just enjoy the brush running through my hair.

"Are you excited to go to the orphanage tomorrow?" Mommy asks as she starts at the bottom of my hair, working her way up as she inspects my slightly damaged hair. I knew it was sort of damaged but I was never going to admit that to her.

"Yes," I say quietly, nodding my head.

"Keep your head still please sweetheart," Mommy says, making me huff after a moment. "I think you need a haircut darling," she murmurs.

"No, I like my hair. Is super long," I mutter in protest, turning my head to look at her which makes her sigh.

"Oh, is that so?" Mommy questions as she raises an eyebrow.

"Yes so," I nod my head firmly, making her huff softly.

"Well it would probably make your hair grow a lot faster I think," Mommy informs me and I turn to look at the mirror again.

"Well I say no, I don't want my hair to be short again," I say decidedly, earning a small hum from Mommy who nods her head.

"Of course darling, I won't push the issue if you don't want to cut your hair," Mommy says as she runs her fingers through my hair. I smile at the attention, whining when a cramp hits my stomach.

"Hurts," I say as I look down at my stomach, cursing my stupid belly for hurting right now. I was trying to have a very serious conversation with my Mommy about my hair.

"Do you want some medicine?" Mommy asks and I nod my head firmly, letting her stand up while still holding me. She carries me out of the bedroom as I wrap my legs around her firmly, refusing to let myself be set down. Why walk when you have someone to carry you? It helped that I could just blame my period on my lack of wanting to walk. Maybe this whole period thing was useful.