Part Eighteen

Over the next few weeks my relationship with Bucky grows stronger, he's there for me as I try to deal with my parents deaths with Steve's help, and he's even got my brothers warming up to the idea of us.
I don't know exactly what that "us" is, but it's certainly something.

"How am I meant to pick just one thing to be?" I yell over the dressing room door at Wanda. We've decided that since it's my first one we're going to celebrate Halloween with a party, and now we're trying to find costumes.

"We could always have two parties." She suggests and I can hear the humour in her voice.
"Okay are you ready?" She agrees and we both step out and face each other. It turns out we've both found witches costumes and look like sisters standing next to each other.

"Oh my god this is perfect

"Oh my god this is perfect." She says and I can't help but agree.

"But you have to get the other one as a back-up." She adds.

"Do you really think so?"

"Absolutely."

We both get changed back into our normal clothes and get the costumes before heading back to the compound, stopping to grab a coffee and a couple last supplies on the way.

The inside of the compound is decorated fully for halloween, jack-o-lanterns and spider webs taking over, just like I had seen in the movies.

"I know this is the only holiday I've actually had here on earth, but I think it's my favourite one." Once Steve had mentioned Halloween was coming up I did as much research as I could - and by research I mean watching as many halloween movies as possible.

"We are running a little behind schedule, should we go get ready?" Wanda asks, gesturing up the stairs.

"Are we? I hadn't even noticed, yeah we should." We both head up and go into her room to get ready, she does my makeup for me and it's darker than I'm used to, with a bold dark purple lip and heavy eyeliner.

"Wow

"Wow." Is all I can say, I don't have any other words.

"Is it too much? We can try something else if you don't like it."

"I look badass! Thank you Wanda." I give her a big hug and then help her do her makeup, giving her a smokey eye and a bold dark red lip.

"We both look badass." I say revealing her makeup.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Ally." Another relationship that has grown stronger is my friendship with Wanda. Alongside Steve she has helped me through my grief, opening up about the death of her parents and her brother. We have cried together, laughed together, and destroyed a lot together.
That last part has mostly been training our abilities, at the start there was a lot of damage done - which is why we trained outside mostly - but we've been able to refine it and get a handle on it.

"Right back at you." We hug once more and then get dressed, already hearing the party starting downstairs.

"Are you ready for your first halloween party?"

"I am beyond ready."