In All Due Time

She nods rapidly sinking in deeper within the chair to avoid any battle between the two

She nods rapidly sinking in deeper within the chair to avoid any battle between the two. As it is, she would be seeing him almost every day in the classroom and during meals. Unless I eat peacefully in my room. That wouldn't work out due to Albus's high orders. The man was strict but had class.

Tapping her foot impatiently waiting for Albus she mumbles lowly hopefully not catching too much attention. "Was until you came along."

Severus heard clear from the women's bratty mouth. She never knows when to shut her yap. "I do not tolerate wretch behavior Ms. Pierce especially coming from one low-level assistant." He sneered sending hard eyes.

Aurora ignored his firm demeanor not giving him the satisfaction for any emotion. She didn't take her eyes off the book she had been reading.

Crossing her legs calmly at the same time one hand securely holding her head in a place she voices with sarcasm. "My god, someone should teach you more manners sir."

A muscle in his jaw twitched. Never has anyone dared to speak in such cheek remarks. She wasn't scared no but oh when he figures out what truly frightens her.... he will seek for it. Once again he remained speechless. Not for long, however, be needed to remain stern and teach the young women who are in position. Severus makes his way towards the petite yet strong woman capturing her deep red robes pulling her slightly to offer strict eye contact between the two.

"You dare talk back to your advisors," he spoke in a dead gravelly voice. "Albus won't be to hap-"

Before he could complete his lecture Aurora swiftly snatched her wand from her robes. Without noise, she stimulates thick green vines tightly wrapping them around Severus' wrists behind his head guardedly giving no room to escape. He moved frustratedly to maneuver his way out but there was no use.

His wand appeared on the floor begging to be back in his hands. Aurora arose from his grasp brushing off the wrinkles he gave with his rough hands on her robes. Another reason why she was upset.

New robes.

"Do not touch me again without permission!" she threatened to bend down receiving the same eye contact glare where he presented her seconds ago. Her sea-green amber eyes stared down at his smoky-colored eyes. Once again, a man touching without asking.

"I am not your dam student nor am I any less just because I'm your assistant. If you so desire respect I expect the same thing in return." She eyed his figure strictly. "Do not underestimate me Professor I am a lot more than a girl in heels."

"Oh, Merlin!" Minerva gasped hands covering your mouth.

Aurora stood up straight smiling lightly at the woman she always thought of as a mother. She missed her deeply. "Minnie! I am sorry you had to see that but as you can see Professor Snape and I had a bit of a disagreement." Aurora apologized darting her way towards Minerva. She pulled her in deep embrace arms under Minerva's, burrowing your head within her hair.