We All Have Scars, Some Held A Different Meaning

"Who killed Lucy?" tears sprung from Aurora's eyes. Witnessing the only person who understood her laid dead in front. Her hair covered her face while her hands folded flat on her stomach. The clothes from the body are still intact. She wasn't raped thank Merlin. Who would kill her?

"We don't know Aurora.." said the oldest maid folding her fingers nervously.

Her fucking parents didn't do anything to stop this madness. They didn't even ask if she was alright seeing such horror. Not that she was surprised they only gave her money and torture. "It was a man." She countered.

"I believe he was tall with black robes dear."

Whoever did this would get her revenge.

Another dream awoke her. It never stopped. The constant memories burning in the back of her soul. Lucy being dead wasn't the only bad retention. There was much more. Pulling her elbows up she faces her body. Light scars scattered her arms and legs. Only a person so close could identify such remorse.

It wasn't like she wanted to do it herself. It was a reminder that pain can be felt. Most of these scars also weren't even from her. Her back still ached to this day from the regular beating. She never was a good girl even if she tried.

Sliding her feet off the freshly worn bed she turns towards the clock.

8:30

"Shit!" Of course, she would be late the day staff would be present. Thank god it would only be them. The children wouldn't arrive until 2 days. Severus gave her the wrong schedule. Albus came late at night to give her the sudden news which led to her going to bed angry.

This morning would have been a perfect day to run! To smell the Hogwarts halls and the sound of running shoes made her easy smile. Though she wasn't a tract star Aurora gave it her all. As well as flying on a broom. She was amazing at flying. Arching the perfect ways to get a sharp turn. She wouldn't tell people that however Minerva would say something soon.

Swiftly she engages within a hot shower. No doubt was she in a hurry. Being late wasn't anything new, hopefully, they understood is that it wasn't the first time. She maneuvers her hands turning off the running water. Her wet feet hit the cold floor cursing herself for forgetting about boring a towel on the ground.

A knock brought a sudden bang across the bathroom

A knock brought a sudden bang across the bathroom. "Just a minute!"

Running her way en route to the closet occasionally slipping slightly at the same time a knock launched once more. Seriously?

Finally, her fresh clothes functioned on her properly. Looking around for her black heels she quickly grew impatient. "Open the door, Ms. Pierce!"

Of the worst person had to knock early in the morning!