His Burning Hands Holding Back

He could say he was a gentleman. Didn't linger around pubs, finding women or even looking at them. A glass of fine alcohol pleased him.

But this time was different.

Severus eyed the swell of Aurora's breast no matter how much he restrained himself. He didn't mean to gawk like a child. The women's figure was like no other. Including the submissive attitude, she would give him. As he gripped her waist tighter, arousal began to turn on. The feeling of her warm small hands, cupping his shoulders and hands, egged him on.

The way her height stood below him, with pleading eyes. How could any man resist her? She was Persephone and he was Hades. A cold man hopelessly in love, no matter how much he tried to deny it. Persephone hated Hades at first but eventually grew fond of the man. Was Aurora fond of him?

He'd notice her stares at times and often looking away with a smile on her face. Perhaps this was her peace offering of being nice.

Severus's eyes lifted, eyeing the women's blush.

"What an inspiring quote to show off." He responded in a low voice. Aurora smelled his aftershave off his face, so close to her.

She loved playing with this man all too much.

"Is that." Her nose scrunched up dramatically, sniffing at him like a dog. "Strawberry shortcake aftershave." She whispered, smiling.

His eyes narrowed, a deep growl escaping his lips.

"No."

They swayed a bit faster in motion. Forgetting their closeness, Aurora pressed herself closer to his body and neck. Heat began to creep against the Potions Master's face. He shouldn't be this nervous.

"I have terrific smell senses and I assure you. . . I am indeed correct." Her proud smile even softened his eyes more. Severus breathed in her sugary sweet smell filling every one of his holes. It was like a bandage.

"Do you often, pester people while dancing?" He questioned in an amused voice, finding the same rhythm as her.

He had no idea. Nor did he realize she never wanted to irritate anyone more than Severus. I like to make him angry.

"I'd like to think my actions amuse you, Severus." She spoke his name plenty of times, but this one seemed to rile him up more. She rolled her wet tongue, in a seductive structure. Any man would touch her in an instant. Severus didn't want to be any of those men. He wanted to be better than them.

That was never going to happen.

He did horrible things.

Including damaging her family tree.

So he danced with her, realizing this was never going to escalate. Aurora wasn't going to beg for a touch. She wasn't going to beg him to kiss her. If they went any farther, things were only going to get worse.

"You're making that face again."

His eyes burned into hers, tensing his shoulders. She was getting to him. Smart and well-educated.

"You always make that face when your. . ." Her eyes drifted down his figure. "Tense, perhaps even anxious."

Arms drifted lower onto her back. She was so soft even over clothes. Clothing is oh so tight. Severus needed a cold shower and he needed it fast.

His throat cleared, trying desperately to act as if he didn't care. "Quite Pierce, dancing isn't meant for talking."

Her short laugh filled his ears.