Beginning Of Revenge

Camila slept cozily against her mother's warmth with quiet snores. The room was dimmer—shady with the curtains covering have the window. The relieving part glistened around Elisha's face. Yet it wasn't the sudden light that woke her. A womanly screen sounded from the room behind her. It was the sound of excruciating pain and mumbling of sorry's and names she couldn't quite understand. Elisha quickly rushed out of bed, throwing on her slippers and robes. There was one person she need to call and that was her brother.

Pushing past her door she realized, Severus was already awake with a face she normally didn't see much on him. It was of worry. He looked almost fully awake and furious. No, pained. Severus was dressed as if he were ready for teaching and shoes plastered on his feet. His hair though stood in a few directions. Elisha's breathing escalated. "It's Aurora Severus!"

He knew the screams of Aurora Pierce already. Severus was there for most of them. "Stay here with Camilla, Let me handle this." He pulled his hair back, running out the door with a loud bang to close shut.

Elisha worried terribly. The way her brother's face was alert. He was ready for anything that came his way, especially for her. The care he had for Aurora was like no other. Elisha never saw Severus like this except the day Camila had been born. It was passionate. Almost to the point where he failed to speak properly.

She hoped he'd take care of her the way a woman like Aurora Pierce needed to be treated.

••••

He was faster on his feet than he ever was before. There was a pull of energy even minutes before Elisha woke. As if he knew deep down something was wrong. That woke him up. The throbbing of his heart, pulses on his neck, and inside of his arms. There had been gush angst, running across his body as he unlocked the woman's door. Of course, it had been left open for anyone to fucking open. Severus would deal with that later. Today, at this moment, he needed to help her.

The large bed shook with a tiny figure mumbling and trembling. As he got closer, he noticed her eyes shut harshly. Sweat glistened against her clear skin. Her voice cracked, speaking in words he despised.

"Don't touch me, Jason!"

"Don't hit her, hit me instead!"

Aurora screamed at the ceiling. Hating every part of this scene Severus ran to the bed gripping onto her shoulders for life. His hand cupped her left cheek with a small shake.

"Aurora wake up." She needed to or he would go mad. He repeated, with a low voice. Pleading for her mind to open and be free. "Come on! Wake up." It was louder this time. A demand he hated to say.

His thumbs grazed the tears plastered on her delicate face. Even though her eyes didn't show she was still the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Even if she whimpered in fear, he couldn't look away. After all these months he tried to talk himself down.

Colored eyes, opened in a flinch of fear. Her brows furrowed watching Severus pull closer so that her upper half molded into his muscled chest. He had been lost in horror that she wouldn't wake up that Severus didn't notice the way she grasped harshly around his shirt to be closer. Auroras face nuzzled deep in his neck, wanting no reason to get out.

Severus blinked a few times as the sobs died down slowly.

"I'm sorry." She cried, pushing deeper into his ribs. He didn't think twice to pull her onto his lap on the bed. Her breath hid his reddened neck, making him mentally satisfied. "Please don't hurt me."

Severus's eyes closed, flinching by her words. He wanted to vomit.

"I'd be miserable for the rest of my life if I were to hurt you in the way he did." A shaky breath hitched as he brushed his fingers against her cheeks. "I've said many things to you I will regret for the rest of my life but mark my words Aurora. I will find Jason. And when I do." He paused, catching a breath. "Life will not be so charming in his eyes."