12. "I'd rather him fall head over heels down a cliff"

KALEO - Way Down We Go

Life is cruel.

Life is sad.

Life is horrible.

But so is fate.

The day of the coronation came too fast, today is the day.

Today is the day that horrible man becomes King. Today is the day I move into the castle. Today is the day my life will become a living hell.

Anna and Aiden know about my mate. They know I move into the castle today, they know that I'm practically royal now, the whole kingdom knows about me. No scratch that, every wolf in the world knows. Today isn't only the day he becomes King.

Today is the day I become his Queen.

My eighteenth birthday passed a few days ago, Raphael, River, and Caiden took over their packs the day after my birthday, but today is the day they leave and start their lives in their own packs.

After Raphael found out that Caelum was my mate, he tried his best to avoid me. I got close to Caiden and Mila, they were there for me, they helped me.

Caiden and Mila were the only two who knew what a terrible person he was to me, Anna and Aiden were overjoyed, they thought I was happy, that I would have someone better than Lucas. Oh, how they were wrong, he was worse than Lucas.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror as Anna adds the final touches to my make-up. Anna decided to do my make-up and Mila did my hair.

My make-up. Done to perfection.

"Fare. let's get you into your dress" Mila says, slowly pulling me up from the chair, I look at the beautiful white dress that hangs. This is not what I imagined my wedding day to be like. I wanted to be happy, not to be forced to marry a man that doesn't love me.

Yes. The gown is beautiful, I look amazing, the planning and design were to perfection, but my smile was fake, my heart was hurting and my future husband was psychotic.

I put the dress on and the girls went crazy saying 'Omg, I love your dress', 'He is so lucky', 'He'll fall head over heels for you'

I'd rather him fall head over heels down a staircase or a cliff.

Mila places a simple diamond tiara on my head, my black hair was curled, it was in a half up and half down style.

After waiting and waiting Aiden arrived saying that the crowning ceremony is over, and now it's time for me to make the biggest mistake in my life.

They all looked in awe, except Mila, who looked at me in pity. I never liked pity, but this time I felt like I needed it.

"You look beautiful Fare" I smile at Aiden who complimented me "Thank you"

"I wish Mom and Dad were here to see you" No. I didn't want my parents here, 1. they would never allow mom here, and 2. I don't want her here, I don't want her to witness this. Mom valued love and marriage.

And Dad. If he was alive I would never let him walk me down that aisle, I would never let him give me away to a monster, but now that's what Aiden is doing and he doesn't even know it.

I sigh as I look at the ring on my finger, it's gorgeous but so valueless.

"We should get going," Aiden tells me and I nod.

We walk down the stairs into the ballroom, everyone's eyes on us as we walk down, halfway down I aisle I feel eyes on me, I look straight to find cold green eyes, he puts a small smile on his face, but only I know it's not real.