Message from me!

Hey guys,
How is everyone doing? Just want to check in and see how everyone is coping with this pandemic and give you guys a bit of an update.

Comment and let me know how you truly are, if anyone needs a chat my messages are always open.

I didn't realise how long it has been since I have updated this story and I truly want to apologise, many people right now are looking for a distraction and something to look forward to. I opened up this app for the first time a few days ago and was so overwhelmed with all the love and support I have still been receiving even though it was 7 months ago when I last updated.

I just want you all to know I am so appreciative of all the love, started this book when I was roughly 16 and have been off and on, now 23. Writing is one of my favourite things, being creative and writing stories.

Few questions:

1. Would you guys prefer if I just left it at two books or finish with a third one?

2. Finish this book and move onto a completely different story. Which wouldn't include Demi, more so someone else.

What's something you are hoping will happen for Addison and Demi? I have a whole bunch of stuff outlined for how I would love for this book series to end. Curious to see what you guys think will happen. 🤪

Lastly, I am going to try and upload a lot more. With covid happening I have been fortunate enough to still be working so much schedule is hectic with that and studying - almost finished studying, thankfully. Which will give me a bit of free time to write as much as I want before I start the next important chapter of my life.

Mental health has also been a complete mess so finding it hard to find a balance in everything but it's ok not to be ok. If anyone else is struggling please reach out to loved ones if you can, or a hotline! Someone that can give you the right care and support.

You are all incredible souls and just want to thank you again, for all the love and support. It truly means the world to me.

Have the best day/night wherever you are around the world.

Kindness always my dudes, sending so much love. 🥰🤍✨
M x