Part 22: You caught me.

What Demi wore ^

My house was so packed there was people left right and centre having a good time, I walked next to Demi and Sam as we all walked down the stairs and everyone looked at us whistling and cheering.

"Holy fuck Addison, you look incredible!" Some chick yelled.

"Sam work it!" Another one yelled.

"Miss Lovato you're looking like a snack!" A guy yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh at that comment, they weren't lying she looked absolutely incredible without trying.

James walked half way up the stairs to grab sams hand and walk with him down, watching everyone cheer for them was amazing. Everyone loved James and Demi so I knew it wouldn't be a bad reaction, a few people would probably have a problem with it but I'm sure they wouldn't speak up now while everyone is having a good time.

We're all legal, not in school anymore.

Demi grabbed my hand and we followed behind them.

"You ladies look beautiful!" James gushed looking at all of us as we reached the floor.

"Aw thank you James! You look handsome" I stated giving him a hug.

"Beer pong time?!" Sam yelled pulling us towards the empty table.

"Addison and I against you two?" Sam asked setting up our side.

"Bring it on bitches" Demi yelled

Sam and I were competitive people and I knew Demi was, this was going to be an interesting game. We were always the beer pong duo and won every game, this wouldn't be any different.

"What's the prize?" James asked.

"Good question, you figure out what you guys want and we will see what we want!" I stated pulling sam to the corner so we could figure out what we wanted when we won.

"If we win they have to run around the house naked!" Sam said excitedly.

"Uh I don't think that's a great idea" I questioned unsure, I don't want everyone to see my love all naked. That's for my eyes only.

"Oh that's true, that's for us not them" he laughed.

"Fuck what do we want?" I questioned.

"Okay guys we have an idea!" Demi called us over.

"What is it?"

"Whoever looses has slide down the slide with one piece of clothing" James suggested.

"One piece?" I questioned.

"Yeah instead of being naked because there's like 500 people, just wear pants or a top? So at least you're a bit covered" Demi laughed.

I looked at sam and we both just shrugged.

"Game on" we all yelled together.

It was a stressful start because we would both get them in and then we all just turned to shit when there was only three cups left.

"Fuck!" James yelled missing the cup.

It was my turn I looked at the position the cups were in and took my time throwing it and it went in.

"Woo fuck yes!" Sam and I high fived.

We had a crowd around us which was going crazy, it was a little off putting but hey the support was great.

"Here, don't miss!" Demi teased giving me the ping pong ball.

"Oh don't worry babe, I don't plan on it!"