Chapter 9: We're done.

I wasn't going to let some snobby bitch ruin my birthday, I would happily stand up for anyone who needed me to. After dinner we headed back to the hotel to change our outfits to go check out the clubs and bars around the city, Demi was so excited to take me to this bar that she absolutely loves, after hearing all the funny stories she's told me about the place I finally get to see it for myself.

Walking to this old looking building we walk inside and it was just an ordinary cafe and I was slightly confused as we walked over to the bookcase and pulled out this flashing covered book which opened up the bookcase and there was an undercover bar to say I was impressed was an understatement. There was heaps of people and a band singing, the atmosphere was fucking grouse. I will defiantly have to take Sam here I thought to myself as I stood there in awe at how incredible this underground bar actually is, Demi wasn't kidding when she said I'd fall in love with it.

"They have open mic all the time where people can get up and sing, rap or even dance, there's no boundaries whatsoever, what your heart desires it is yours" Demi said taking me to the bar to order us a drink while I watched the band on stage having the time of their lives, I didn't know what I was missing out on until I discovered this place.. it's like a completely different world. It's not like your typical clubs with guys trying to spike your drink or get a root. Just people of different ages socialising and genuinely having a good time without the over the top bullshit.

The band were playing a song I adored; wildest dreams and their little spin on the song made me fall in love with it even more, Demi grabbed my hand and walked me into the middle of the floor and pulled me close singing the words to me.
"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams." In that moment I never felt so happy or loved, this has been by far the best birthday I've ever had. The light was shinning on her face and her features just stood out especially her eyes with the glint of happiness I could see, nothing makes me happier knowing she loves me just as much as I love her. Her eyes and smile says it all, I couldn't be anymore in love with her if I tried.

Other couples joined us on the floor and we were all just having the best time, spending it with our loved one. Even those who weren't in a relationship and are just your typical best friends they were dancing together just goofing around making fun of all those in a relationship, this is the people I want to be around.

"I gotta pee babe, I'll be right back" I said to Demi as the song ended.

"alright babe, I'll get us drinks" I nodded walking towards the other side of the room where the toilet sign was.

Walking through the crowd I tried to find Demi, my anxiety was going through the roof with all these people surrounded me and I finally found her but my smile soon dropped as I saw her kissing another girl, I just stood there in shock looking at them both with my hands covering my mouth I couldn't believe it.

They pull apart and Demi's eyes go wide when she looks at me and I just ran out of there as fast as I could not wanting to let her see me fall apart, she was soon following behind me calling my name but I wasn't going to stop not now at least.
Running back to the hotel slightly tipsy it was raining heavily and reaching our hotel room I was drenched from head to toe, quickly opening the door I packed up all my stuff as quickly as possible ready to leave as Demi was standing in the door way catching her breath begging me to stop, saying I'm too drunk to leave right now and the kids didn't mean anything. We were both a bloody mess and Demi watched as I groggily walked towards the door and looked back at her before mumbling the words "we're done" and left without another word.

Demi's running down the hall trying to stop me but it wasn't working, she ran back to the hotel room and I walked out to the taxi bay in the cold rain watching one pull up ready to get it.

Demi's Pov

Waiting for the drinks to be made I couldn't wait for the rest of the night with my beautiful girlfriend, I wanted nothing more to see her happy. My ex girlfriend showed up out of no where and kept threatening me if I didn't kiss her to see if there was something there then she'd find a way for us to be together, if we kissed and i didn't feel anything she would walk away and let me be. I wanted nothing to do with my ex girlfriend they always show up out of no where when things are going amazing, she wouldn't leave me alone unless we kissed one last time to see if I felt anything and obviously I didn't. I shouldn't of fallen for her stupid tricks I was too gullible and only wanted her not to cause trouble for my relationship and clearly she fucked that up.
All I wanted to do was protect Addison and unfortunately it seems I broke her like she was several months before hand, she needs to understand that I wouldn't intentionally hurt her on purpose. We have been through so much shit together to call it off because of this little situation.

I quickly ran back up to our hotel room to grab my shit before getting in the taxi with Addison, we might be 'done' according to Addison but I wasn't going to let her get into a cab drunk by herself. I'm going to make sure she gets home safe and figure out a way to pick up my car tomorrow.

No matter what I'll do everything I possibly can to prove to Addison that she's the only one I want, the only one I need. If it takes months so be it, she deserves all the love in the world and I'm going to give it to her.

/ /
Hey guys sorry about not updating for a while, I've been so busy and just not motivated whatsoever!
But I'm back for a bit and I'm pretty happy with this chapter - some won't be but hey things can only go up from here.. or down? 😂😏

20 comments for next chapter - from different people. 💃🏼