Chapter 24: You remembered?

The sun was hitting my face and I honestly felt like death, why did I have to drink so much last night? Refusing to open my eyes I felt the bed shift causing me to slowly open them.

Demi was sitting there with a tray of food and a giant smile on her face.

"damn I'm definitely making you my wife!"

"You remembered?"

"Of course I remember the highlight of my night, i don't remember much before that but I wasn't as fucked at that point."

"How are you feeling?"

"Like death, I don't know why I had to go so hard."

"Sam" was all she said, I knew.

"Why aren't you hungover?" I questioned looking at my well put together girlfriend.

"Because I didn't want to get shit faced and I knew exactly how you and Sam would be together!"

"Fuck me I'm never drinking again!"

"I fucking hate you!!" Sam yelled walking into my room. Mind you I was still naked but at this point I couldn't care less, it's not like he hasn't seen it before.

"Don't fucking yell my head hurts, Me? Excuse me I think you're the one who kept making people challenge us!"

"You're both as much to blame as the other!" James said walking in.

"What is this a family reunion?" I questioned looking at everyone.

"Just wanted to make sure you're feeling like death too" sam shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm never drinking again." I warned him.

"Next weekend?" He asked.

"Done deal." We shook hands and Demi just shook her head.

"Totally kidding, i can't even think about alco-." I said before running mid sentence to the bathroom with the bed sheet over me.

"There it is!" Sam announced

"He's been vomiting for the last hour"

Fuck there was no way I could vomit for an hour.

Demi stood behind me pulling my hair out of my face and rubbed my back.

I felt myself calm down abit.

"Move ov-" I quickly moved and sam started vomiting.

"We love best friends that die together" I said laughing while hitting sam on the head.

Usually I'd be grossed out by someone vomiting but I was too fucked to even care.

"This is so gross" Demi announced looking at both of us.

"You should of stopped us!" Sam said taking a break

"Yeah good fucking lovers you guys are, bloody benched!" I said laying on the cold tiles.

"We tried!" James argued back

"You two are both so stubborn, at least you learnt the hard way!" She laughed at us.

"Pfft, to think I'm going to marry you!"

"Rookie mistake, badass teacher is ready to throw you on the desk" sam joked nudging me while we were looking at our partners.

I was actually crying from that comment.

"I'd be doing more than throwing you on the desk" she winked.

"Oh wow, wow. I'm out" James said walking out the bathroom.

"I think he's not into the kink" I laughed looking at sam who smirked.