Chapter 4: Miss Lovato.

This contains some sexual intercourse so if you don't like it or feel uncomfortable feel free to skip

I felt her push me against the wall of the hallway roughly and my hands quickly gripped her hips as she brought her body closer to me.

"Hey baby" she huskily whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck forming goosebumps all over my body, her lips were slowly reaching down towards my collarbones as she bit down on my bare skin as a moan left my mouth, reaching up I was holding her face in my hands as she placed her hand on my neck bringing my face closer, it didn't take her long for her to start kissing my lips rough but passionately I felt Demi's hands travelling down my back and to my waist, slowly down and grabbed my arse while I let my hands travel up her sides, going under her shirt and feeling her warm skin against my hands.

Demi lead me to the bedroom where I was pushed onto the mattress and she was on top,
both of us were completely naked and hands roaming each other's bodies. She was in complete control and kissing down my stomach while reaching down for my pants and as she gripped them along with my underwear her eyes  looked up at me silently, waiting for my approval. All of this was making my body feel like it was on fire and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth calling her name to keep going.

I felt myself jolt awake and realised it was all a dream, disappointment was an understatement.
My heart was racing and body sweating, turning around I see Demi's curious eyes on me.

"Are you okay baby?" She questioned putting the loose strand of hair out of my face.

"Yeah just a.. dream" I answered grabbing my phone to check the time, 3am great how are my meant to go back to sleep after that?

"What was it about?"

"Oh nothing important, don't worry just try and sleep babe"

"You sure? You were sleep talking and it sounded interesting" thank god the light wasn't on because I'm sure I'd look like a fucking tomato right now, I don't know what's worse having a dream like that about Demi or sleep talking while it's happening?

"Wait what?"

"I could only make out a little bit of what you were mumbling.. Kind of sounded like a moan?" 

"Pfft no" I couldn't look at her face even though we were in the dark I knew she was smirking just by the way she laughed.

"I'm going to have a shower" I added

"But it's like 3am? Were you having a dream about.. Me maybe?" She questioned laughing

"Dude shut up, I'll be back" I quickly got up as fast as I could grabbing my phone to guide me to Demi's bathroom and closing the door behind me.

Once I felt myself calm down and relax I jumped out of the shower and got into my over sized top again and crawled back into bed and to my surprise Demi was still awake.

"So, wanna talk about it now since you're all good?"

"No, never ever" I said laying down and putting the pillow over my head avoiding the awkward situation. She clearly knows about my dream so why does she need me to explain it? That's just embarrassing as fuck but the most important question is since when have I started to have these dreams or why!

"Come on baby, I promise not to laugh or embarrass you.. After all you did say my name"

"I'm pretty sure you know but you just want me to die of embarrassment!"

"Not true, please I'll never bring it up again"

"Fucking hell fine, I had a dream about you okay?"