Chapter 40: I'll be quiet.

Warning: Sexual content.

Waking up to the bright sun lighting up the whole room, rolling over to see my beautiful fiancé still asleep. Looking at the clock it was 7:30am, feeling well rested I gave Demi a kiss on the head and went to head towards the bathroom but someone grabbed my arm and pulled them back into them. Smiling I cuddled into Demi.

"And where do you think you are going?" She questioned is a raspy voice.

"To have a shower and start the day if that's ok with you?" I laughed kissing all over her face. Giggling she placed her hands on my face giving me a loving kiss.

"Definitely not ok, you have to stay here in my arms forever."

"I would love nothing more but we have guests to host my love."

"Oh they are old enough to fend for themselves, I'm sure they will be ok. I want you." She whispered the last part kissing my neck.

"Demi! B-baby" I whimper under her sudden movements. Why does she have to turn me on right now, her parents could either be across the hall or downstairs. Still would rather not have them hear us having sex!

Letting her lips and hands explore my body for a few more seconds I pull away, hating myself in the process.

"As much as I would love to push you up against that damn wall and fuck you, i don't want your parents hearing us or walking in!" I whisper pushing the hair out of my face, being all frustrated and turned on.

"Oh my fucking god do you know what you do to me when you speak like that? Fuck I'm too turned on right now to even care about them hearing!" She pushes my back on the bed and straddles my hips.

"I'll be quiet!" She whispers, tracing her tongue on my neck.

Letting out a quiet moan in the process.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"You don't know how to be quiet!" I whispered laughing grabbing her face and kissing her a few times.

All the time we have had sex and tried to be quiet if we were at my parents or somewhere else, it never worked! The time my parents heard, I'm still traumatised.

"I- I ok maybe not, please." Demi gives me the cutest puppy dog eyes and I can't say no to her, not that I even wanted to. Fuck it, that's my hot as fuck fiancé.

You always hear about the couples that have one with more sex drive than the other but with us we are pretty much on the same page. Always, wanting each other. It's fun, we love to spice it up and just can't get enough. I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of Demi, truly. I'll be 80 and still checking out my hot wife.

Getting up to make sure the door was locked and slowly made my way back towards the bed, swaying my hips side to side and smirking. The look in Demi's eyes said it all, her eyes turned dark and lustful while biting down on her bottom lip checking me out while sitting on her knees. She looks so beautiful with her messy bed hair and oversized top with no pants.

Running my fingers over her exposed thighs, causing her to grin and look over my face briefly before they land on my lips for a moment. Demi moves her lips up my neck and slowly kisses over my jaw before pecking my lips and biting down on my lower lip. I couldn't be anymore turned on than I am right now, Grabbing the hem of her oversized top and lifting it over her head leaving her in just her g string. Admiring how perfect she is. So damn lucky

"You are so so beautiful my love." I whisper before kissing her passionately. Pulling her body into me and grabbing her back before pulling her chest to my mouth, I kiss down from her collar bones. Leaving wet trails of kisses all over her chest. Taking her breast into my mouth and my tongue spins and swirls over the buds of her nipples. Earning a few soft moans from her mouth, my tongue drags over her nipple, chest and neck and finds it way back to her mouth.

Pushing her back onto the bed while her tongue brushes mine, kissing me back hard. We always have this fight, trying to fight for dominance but I won. Biting her lip and sucking her tongue in the process.

Soft little moans escape her mouth as I continue to kiss her, my hand making its way up to her left breast as my mouth continues to make its was to her neck sliding my tongue over her sweet spot before gently sucking down not caring if I leave a mark.. she has long hair now, she can cover it.

Demi moans louder this time. "Fuck Ad!" Smirking I cover her mouth to keep her quiet.

Kissing down her body and between her legs, removing the g-string I plunge my fingers into her first and followed by my tongue she's panting and fighting moans shortly after.

Biting my hand in the process, turning me on more if that was even possible. This whole being quiet knowing how hard it is for Demi as she's a screamer.. Like really screams.

Gripping my back with her nails and scratching it in the process, a little scream escaped my mouth from the pain and pleasure. Going faster and adding another finger watching her body squirm and shake indicating she was close.

"I- I'm about to-" she whispers closing her eyes unable to control her movements.
Removing my fingers I quickly grab her and pull her body up forcing her leg over my face and dug my tongue in deeper and swirling it around catching all her juices that were flowing into my mouth. Sucking up every last drop while holding her legs. Not being able to be quiet anymore she grabbed the pillow next to her and moaned loud into it causing me to laugh as she climbs off of me and I kiss her lips giving her a taste of herself.

Watching her stomach move rapidly trying to catch her breath.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"You taste so good baby." I whisper kissing her cheek.

"Oh really?" She smirks.

"Mhm."

"You know what will taste better?"

"What?"

"You." With that she straddles my hips and pushes me down, her words alone make me drip.

(Since you guys have been so incredible, I have decided to upload a lot lately! Hope you enjoy this spicy number. 😉)

Thanks for all the love so far, I love all your comments you leave. 🤍🥰