Chapter 2: And you're so whipped.

The last few months have been a crazy roller coaster I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, Words can't express how much pain I've felt and been through. Definitely don't take your loved ones for granted, you'll never know when they will be taken from you. Demi was released a week later once given the all clear from the doctors and I stayed at her side the whole time until we were given the good news.
My injuries aren't as bad and I'm slowly becoming my old self again, we were both extremely happy when we were able to leave and sleep in our own beds.

My family and Demi's got along so well and I couldn't be happier, you know in movies where the mother in laws are crazy and will do anything to split their kid and partner up? Yeah I'm lucky enough to not have to experience something so horrible.
They constantly assure us how much they love us together, regardless of our situation and I'll forever be grateful. I honestly don't know what I've done to deserve such incredible people in my life but I know I'll always cherish them and put them first.

Laying in bed with Demi by my side and running my fingers through her hair while she's peacefully sleeping, I promised myself for the rest of my life I will do anything I possibly could to protect her and make sure she's the happiest person in the world.

"you're so beautiful" I whispered kissing her forehead.

"And you're so whipped" hearing his voice I jumped and fell off the bed.

"Fucken hell Sam, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled throwing a pillow that fell down with me at him.

I heard my love chuckling and it was the cutest thing I couldn't stop the smile on my face but I was currently annoyed at Sam for waking her up.

"Please don't, I don't want to be in a hospital every again for at least 80 years"

"me too sister, can you like help me up? My foot is in so much pain because of you!"

"Oh my god baby are you okay?" She quickly rushed over the bed.

"Babe stop, don't move! You need to rest"

Sam quickly picked me up and sat me back on the bed.

"So how are my lovebirds today? How are the kids?" Typical Sam.

"We are fabulous! The kids are great but kept us up all night" Demi played along, another reason why she was my favourite person.

"Oh darling! That's not good at all, maybe I should babysit sometime"

"Trust me Sam, you wouldn't be able to handle such amazing kids" I giggled cuddling into Demi.

"Well if you guys hurry up and popped them out we will be able to see if I'd be their favourite uncle"

Dude I'm almost 18 I don't need to be thinking about having kids for years, I can't even look after myself let alone another human.

"anyways how are things going with your man?" I questioned changing the topic.

"Oh they are great, we should double date!
I can't believe I've met such a beautiful person,
He's so perfect!" He gushed making us laugh.

"Now who's whipped" I laughed watching a blush form on his face.

"I feel like having a lazy day so are you staying?" I asked getting comfy while grabbing the tv remote.

"Duh, I live for these days" he joked jumping on the bed and in between Demi and I.

"In the middle of my two favourite ladies, what else would a man want in life?"

"Dude move, she's mine" I whined not liking being away from Demi.

"Argh fine but I'm choosing the movie"

I looked up at Demi who was smiling at me and quickly pecked her lips before laying my head on her chest, wrapping my arm loosely around her.

"I love being a third wheel It's so much fun!" He said sarcastically.

"Oh you love it" Demi said before laughing at his expression.

"You can always call your man over"

"Why would I want to share him with you guys?"

"rude, don't complain then!"

"I'm just kidding, you know how much I love my gals! I'll quickly go call him now" I watched Sam walk out of the room and close the door behind him before looking up at Demi and smiling.

"What?" She laughed.

"Nothing" before she could ask anything else I sit up and run my hand up her chest and watched as her breathing gets heavier and stopped at her breasts. We haven't had any sexual contact besides that one time I was teasing her which really wasn't anything, her skin was soft and filled with goosebumps when my cold hands touched her warm skin.
I couldn't describe this feeling I was experiencing by just touching her skin, but I knew I wanted her.. Scratch that I needed her.

I quickly laid down and cuddled Demi when the door open and a happy Sam walked in, I could hear her heart beating rapidly. Guessing by the look on Sam's face his boyfriend was coming over which I was excited about considering we all like him and he had something in common with Demi.. They are both dating their students.

"Damn Addison, if you wanted me to leave so you guys could have fun you should of just said so"

I buried my face in her neck, I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed in my life. Thankfully I'm with someone who can handle all these jokes and not get weirded out and can also go along with them, I'm so happy Demi is a funny and loving person.

Just wait karma is a bitch and I'm sure Sam and his boyfriend will love the smart ass remarks, Demi and I will have a lot of fun with making them feel uncomfortable.