Chapter 28: You aren't serious.

This week has flown by so fast Demi and I are finally on our way to the airport, today is the day we go to Bora Bora baby!

A week away on a island surrounded by clear blue water, drinking margaritas and the love of my life? What could be better than that? Nothing thats right. In the back of my mind I'm worrying if mum goes into labour and I miss it.. what if my sister comes while we are away? I was honestly way too anxious to go knowing I could miss it. Mum reassured me that she has a little under six weeks to go and if she feels any signs that bubs is coming she will let me know and ill be right home. Knowing my luck id get there and mum will be in labour.. trying to stay positive I grab my suitcase and walk right up to check in.

"Vacation time baby!"

"I'm so excited!"

I don't think I've ever checked in so fast in my life, I just want to hurry up and get on the plane.

We had an hour to kill before it was time to board the plane so we grabbed something to eat and just wondered around the airport, I love the airport its such a fascinating place.. where is everyone off too? are they dropping someone off? Who are they, what do they do? what? i'm such a curious person.

It was nice weather today and this couple was decked out in winter clothes.

" I don't think they got the memo or they are going somewhere cold!" I said nudging Demi to look in the direction.

"I hope its the second one incase they don't have any summer clothes!" She stated making us both laugh.

I hope so too if not surely you'd check the weather for where you are going? Or maybe some people don't have common sense.. who knows, who am I to judge really.

"Oh my god!" Demi said looking in the other direction

"What?!" I quickly turned around looking at every possible direction to figure out what she's going on about and I see him..

"Sam?!" I questioned when he locks eyes with me.

"Hello sweetheart!" He walks over with his boyfriend on his arm.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused, he never mentioned a trip. Oh god I hope not, he wouldn't would he? Fuck no.

"We're coming dumbass!"

"You aren't serious?" I asked getting annoyed, this was meant to be a romantic getaway.

"Oh are you actually mad?" He questioned looking away awkwardly, I felt bad but come on dude!! "its just meant to be like a romantic getaway.. you know for US"

"I know I'm sorry I got really jealous and thought we needed one too but we can go somewhere else" He laughed

"No its completely fine under ONE condition!" I stated giving him a serious look.

he nodded for me to go on.

"No cock blocking, no being all in my grill.. got it?"
Demi just casually leaning on her arm looking at me while laughing, don't worry babe I'm setting the ground rules.

"Crystal clear baby!"

"Double date vacay" I laughed looking at Demi who is smiling but you could tell she was just as bummed out as I was. She would never admit it to Sam or make anyone upset its not in her nature.

Don't get me wrong I love sam and his partner to bits but I was keen to just spend the time with Demi, oh well at least they wont be staying with us. It should be fun.

"Drinks?" We all said at once, Vacay time baby.

•••

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to Bora Bora! It's currently 3pm"