Part 21: Ultimate Graduation party.

Picture is Addison's dress.
•••

Sam was right, we've been planning this night for years. Why not go out with a big bang one last time? Of course we all deserved it, one way or another we've all been through hell.. regardless if it was mental health, drowning in school work or other reasons that people shield themselves from. This was going to be the one night we could all let loose and just enjoy ourselves and how far we've come.

Extravaganza and slutty was the rules we had, I knew my fellow class mates could live up to it but let's see if the staff had what it takes? I don't want to admit it to sam and make him have a big head but I knew tonight was bound to be one of the greatest nights.

Walking around the mall to find an outfit, I had plenty of time to kill before the party started. I wasn't too stressed as sam said he had it all under control and knew what we wanted. I didn't question him, I trusted him.

I've walked past so many formal shops and haven't found anything I liked yet, nothing too out there or slutty. I knew once I saw something I'd know if it was the dress or not.

After what felt like forever I found the perfect one, it was the most sparkly dress I've ever seen. It was like a tinge of orange and a slit out the side, the top was open so my tits we're on show but it wasn't that bad. I loved it, suited my body well. Happy with the purchase I made and walked out to go home.

Walking into my house I had people everywhere getting stuff done.

"Everything is all ready to go, I'm ready to crowd surf tonight!"  Sam cheered doing a victory dance with his vodka bottle.

"How did you know what to organise?" I questioned at how quickly it was coming together.

"Ad my sweetheart, I know you've had a lot going on but come on.. don't you remember at the start of our little high school life we made a pact and promised we would have the greatest graduation party of all time?"

Thinking back I do remember us writing down our ultimate dream party, it would be so out there that everyone would be talking about it in 15 years time at our high school reunion.

I was so blessed to have such an amazing best friend who drove me up the wall 99% of the time, who was so far up his own ass and sassy but I wouldn't have it any other way. No one could ever replace him and I wouldn't even try.

Escaping all the craziness I went  to my parents house where all my stuff was, haven't transferred it all yet I was waiting until after graduation to start this new adult lifestyle.

Majority of it would stay there since my house was already furnished but just the more personal stuff I needed I would eventually take.

It was 5:30 and I knew I wouldn't have long to get ready, i would have to go greet the guests soon.

Jumping in the shower I quickly washed my body and jumped out moisturising myself, I washed my hair and shaved yesterday so I could tan I was all good to go.

"Baby girl, I got a hair stylist and make up artist so you wouldn't have to stress!" Mum announced walking into my room with two ladies who smiled, I just smiled back awkwardly with the towel around me.

"Thanks so much Mum, thanks ladies I'll just be two seconds let me chuck some clothes on!" Quickly running to my draw and grabbed some underwear and a top that does up so it wouldn't ruin my make up or hair.

I explained to them what I was wearing and told them to go crazy, do whatever they thought would suit the best. I wasn't fussed to be honest as long as I looked good.  They were qualified after all so they knew what they were doing, I'm in good hands.