Chapter 11: I'm Sorry Ad.

I can't remember the last time I actually slept the whole day and felt so groggily and ill, the flash backs from last night are taking over my mind.

I almost had a heart attack when I heard noises downstairs, I couldn't bring myself to get up so I decided if I was going to die I'll die in my favourite place.. bed. Hearing foot steps approach my room I could feel my heart beating ten times faster than it has before, covering my head with the blanket I prepared myself for the worst.

The door opener and I slowly pulled the blanket down from above my face. Smart move, I know.

"Addison" it was the one and only Miss Lovato.

"For fucksakes you almost gave me a fucking heart attack! Do you not know how to ring a door bell or even better ring?"

"I'm so sorry, I knew if I rang the doorbell you'd be too hungover to want to get out of bed and I did try ringing but you aren't answering my calls so I thought I'd come check on you.. your mum gave me the spare key"

"Of course she did, what are you doing here?" I rudely asked checking my phone with all these missed calls from Demi and my mother, oh boy surprised mum hasn't called the cops to my door.

"I- I came to see if you're okay and if you needed anything"

"I'm capable of looking after myself I'm not 12"

"I know you are, I bought you greasy food to help cure the hang over and here's some juice" she said putting it on my bedside table and looked at me.

I refused to grab the food even though I was starving and could feel my mouth watering, just because you get me food doesn't mean we are back together. Being the stubborn bitch I am I laid there looking anywhere but at her.

"Please eat, you'll feel a bit better once you have something in your system"

"Thanks mum" I said sarcastically.

Hearing her sigh and walking towards my ensuite.

I didn't even have the energy to ask her what the fuck she was doing in there but my questions were answered when I heard the water running in the bath, I couldn't fight the urge anymore I grabbed the food out of the bag and demolished it right before she opened the door smiling at me.

"You got a bit of something on your face babe" she laughed and quickly took a photo before I could react.

"Saving it for later and I ain't your 'babe' Hun" hurt was written all over her face but I couldn't care less at this point, want to fuck me over? I can play this game too.

"The bath is ready and I connected my phone to our playlist so you can relax and once you get out I'll have a movie waiting for you" before I could say anything she walked out of my room and I assumed downstairs.

I hate acting like a cold hearted bitch but in this moment I couldn't come down from it, nothing was going to stop me. She hurt me when she promised she wouldn't, how do you forgive someone for kissing their ex? They are you ex for a fucking reason? Thank god she didn't sleep with her otherwise I'd have blood on my hands.

Walking into the ensuite I see that the curtain is almost closed and there was a few candles lit up, I gotta admit it was a pretty beautiful scene right in front of me.

The music was playing in the background while I was just laying there relaxing playing with the bubbles and I couldn't help but think if this was a different situation I'd want Demi right here in front of me and holding her close.

Walking into my bedroom with the towel around me I grabbed an oversized top before getting back into my bed, on my bedside table there was all my favourite snacks and mango orange juice.

Slightly smiling to myself I looked up and realised finding Dory was set up and ready to go, Demi walked into my room and our eyes met.

"I'm uh going to go, if you need anything just let me know okay?" Before she had the chance to close the door behind her I called after her.

"Wait" I said quickly

"Yes?" She questioned

"Thank you" she smiled

"You're welcome"

"Can, can you stay?" I asked looking at the blanket and back up at her.

"Of course"

She walked over towards the bed and got in beside me, I couldn't just let her go home after all that. Deep down I'll always care and I knew I was being to harsh, I need her with me even if we aren't together.

"I'm really sorry ad" she whispered

"We will talk about it later, for now just shut up and cuddle me" she laughed and did as told.

•••

"You hurt me and I don't know how to control the feelings I'm feeling, I'm so fucking angry and it makes me furious that no matter how much you could fuck me over id always need you in my life, I'll always need you next to me. How fucking sad is that? That I'm doing the one thing I swore I'd never do.. depend my happiness on someone else." I ranted once the movie was over, I couldn't hold it in anymore. We were watching such a beautiful movie and this is all I could think about.

"I'm so sorry Addison, I know there's nothing I can do to take it all back. I was trying to protect you, she said if I kissed her one last time to see if feelings were there if they weren't then she'd never come for me again, she was willing to destroy us and I wasn't going to let that happen. Being the dickhead I am I fell for it and here we are, I was apart of her trap and it worked. I can never forgive myself for hurting you in such a way I promised I wouldn't, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you if that's what it takes."

"I want to trust you Demi, trust me I do. Everything in me is fighting against my mind. I just need space to get my shit together, I don't know what I want anymore."

"You don't love me anymore?"

"Of course I'll always fucking love you Demi, apart of me will always love you. I'm fucking weak when it comes to you"

"Good, I'll always fight for you until I am worthy of you again." She whispered kissing my cheek.

I didn't know what to say, didn't have anything left in me to fight.

"You're the one Addison, the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. Whether we get past this or not just remember I'll always be here for you regardless, lover or friend. If you can't find it in yourself to love me again that's okay but please find it in yourself to truly be happy and love yourself for the amazing person you are.
I'll give you all the space you want and when you're ready I'll be waiting. I love you Addison."

//

Hey guys, sorry about the late update I've been working like crazy so I apologise if this is a really shit chapter.