Chapter 30: content and happy.

Not going to lie I was impressed with the restaurant the guys chose, it was a modern building on top of a cliff that gave us an incredible view of the crystal water. Drinking cocktails with my favourite person in the world watching the sunset, life couldn't get better than this.

"I've never felt so content and happy in my life" I spoke softly afraid this was all a dream, holding Demi close.

I saw a flash go off and jumped looking in the direction of Sam.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I've never seen you so happy Addison, the way you're smiling so big at the sunset and Demi smiling at you. Fuck this is going on my tombstone." I've known sam for most of my life and this is the first time he's been so serious and happy.

"Wooow, no smartass comment?" I joked nudging him.

"Oh I know, what's happened to me? No but seriously thank you Demi, for changing my partner in Crime's life."

Looking at Demi you could tell she was trying to hold back tears.

"She changed mine just as much, I'm so lucky to have her."

Fuck me now I'm crying.

"This is an emotional mess, everyone get the tears out now." James smiled giving us all a hug.

"Fuck You guys for making me cry." I laughed leaning into Demi again, wrapping her arms around me.

It was getting late but we all didn't want to go back to our rooms yet so we decided to walk around and find something fun to do, spotting a bar we head in and walk through the crowd of people. The vibe was incredible, there wasn't too much people which I appreciated because we could actually move. I can't do clubs, I hate having people all over me and trying to touch me.. no thanks. Playing throw back songs I was excited to dance, walking up to the bar I order us all shots. Let's party.

"Shots!" I yelled to the others and excitedly rush over to me.

"One, two, three!" The vodka burnt my throat but I was living for it.

"Oh fuck I haven't done this in forever." Demi complained trying to hide the look of disgust on her face, obviously not handling it too well.

The Macarena song came on and I excitedly grabbed them all so we could join in with the crowd, honestly having the best night of my life. Dancing with my favourite people to songs we all grew up listening to, making friends with complete strangers and genuinely enjoying each other's company.

Before we knew it the bar was closing - usually it closes at 4am but since everyone was having such a good time they decided to extend it to 5am which we were all thankful for and decided we would all come back again tonight.

They get business and we have a good time - win win situation.

We were all fucked by this point, barely walk or see straight but hey no regrets.

The ride from the main land to our huts seemed like forever in reality it was only 20 minutes, finally getting to our door it was around 5:30am. James and Sam have already disappeared inside while Demi stumbles trying to open the door, how the fuck did they get in first? Their was a nice breeze hitting my back and I was slowly sobering up, Grabbing the keys in my right hand and gripping onto Demi's side so she doesn't fall in the water, I opened the door. Thank god.

"Bed!" Demi yelled falling back like a starfish.

Grabbing our oversized shirts I walked towards the bed. knowing she would be so uncomfortable sleeping in the dress.

"Here babe"

"I'm too tired, can you do it?"
I slowly unzip her dress and slip it off, admiring her beautiful body I chuck it on the floor grabbing the top and put it on.

She was fast asleep on top of the blanket, carefully lifting her legs I pulled it out from under her and tucked her in.

Quickly getting changed I jump into bed next to her, kissing her head as she moves closer wrapping her arm around my chest.

"Love you my love" I whispered closing my eyes.