Chapter 3

|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

~Authors Note~

So that picture is kind of what Warner is suppose to look like in a anime sorta way, I still have to make a few more edits, but yea, Enjoy the chapter!

                     |•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

In the distance of the clouds stood a large figure.

"Is that?"  I looked at Warner

He laughed, "Yep, Rhea, welcome to the Tower of Babel."

"I honestly thought you were joking about the gate, wasn't it destroyed?"

"Yes sadly it was but many angels set out to reconstruct it, even making it easier to travel through worlds."

I nodded, "God told them to?"

"Our race of angels believe in many gods though, reconstructing the tower was more of an option for us." 

"So there's not just two races of angels with their subraces?"

Warner laughed, "Goodness you have a lot to learn."

I smiled and began taking the scene in.

The tower was made of large bricks and consisted of many windows and various doorways.  It looks as if it could reach all the way to the heavens.

"Are we going to climb the whole thing?"  I groaned.

Warner chuckled, "no some of those doorways lead to other worlds if I can remember correctly the doorway to Bangkok is on the twentieth floor."

I sighed, and Warner laughed, "you are lazy good thing the twentieth floor can be reached by flying."

Draco laughed at Warner's joke.  I eyed him, "I don't see what is so funny when I was the one to clean your cage out so many times."

Draco blew a tiny flame and burnt part of my hand.

"Ow!"

"Draco!"  Warner scolded.  Draco gave a toothy smile.

As we got closer, the smell of dust filled the air.  I sneezed.

"Bless you"

"Thanks, so how big is this tower?"

"8,150 feet, with about 100 gates."

I could see a large window where a man in robes waved.  We quickly flew towards the man, as we landed softly, I shook my wings out before tucking them back to a more comfortable resting position.

"Warner!  A messenger came threw the gate he said to bring Rhea to the king once you arrived."  The man spoke quickly.

Warner nodded and led me through a serious of doors until we reached a bronze gate, with a halo and wings above it.  The gate was already open, it casted a light making it aware that another world was on the other side. 'That's fitting with the wings... Not so much the halo,' I thought to myself and stole a quick glance at Warner.

"Alright Rhea, are you ready to fully discover your past?"  Warner looked at me.

I nodded fully aware of what was going to happen.  I looked at Warner, "I'm ready to accept my fate."

I grabbed his hand, and Draco sat on my head.  We walked through the gate all three of us together.  Traveling into a new world that seems so much like home.

                |•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

~Sorry this chapter is short!  I'll try to make a longer chapter!  But thanks for reading!  Love ya!

            xoxoxo

                        ~Infinitive