Chapter 6

I woke up to light being filtered through black wings.  Warner shifted causing the light to flick over his face.  A knock came at the door, causing him to jolt awake.  We slowly separated as Warner opened the door.

I yawned and walked over to my dresser as Hunter and Talia flocked in.  I stared down at the silver wings.

"I'll be back," I looked at my friends.

"Where are you going?" Talia looked at me curiously.

"The bathroom," I snorted.

"Good you smell," Hunter waved his hand in front of his nose.  I rolled my eyes as Warner elbowed him in the stomach.

"Ow," Hunter playfully glared at Warner.

*•*•*•*

I shook the wet droplets from my wings, I looked at my reflection.  My eyes had seemed to get greener and my brunette hair uncurled as I brushed it out.

I slipped on a grey T-shirt that had half of the back cut out.  'That's a helpful design,' I thought to my self as I fitted my black jeans into my grey boots.

"Talia?" I looked out into my room where the three chatted.

"Whattya need?" She looked at me.

"Will you come braid my hair?"

"Here I'll do it!" Hunter exclaimed.

"Don't touch her." Warner shot Hunter a glare.

"Umm sure come here." She motioned to me and I quickly walked over and sat in front of her.

She began weaving my hair.  I closed my eyes and a vision of a younger Talia and I sat in the grass.  Talia was weaving my hair, as the two boys were sword fighting.  Talia giggled.

"What's so funny?" I squeaked.

"Nothing!"  The boys stopped playing and stared at me.

"What?"

"Rhea!  Look at that dragon on your head!"

I felt the top of my head.  A rough surface sat below my hand, I picked it up.  A small dragon stared back at me, then it smiled, "mommy?" it licked my finger.

"That's no fair how come she gets a dragon!" Hunter complained.

"Cause she's the princess silly!" Warner exclaimed.

"I told you not to call me princess!" I stomped my foot.

The vision was over as I opened my eyes and found Draco sitting in my lap.  I smiled, "Draco."

He nuzzled my cheek, "you remember?" He stared at me and I nodded.

"Really?  What did you remember?" Warner stared at me.

"The first time I met Draco."  They all laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Haha that was the day you had your first dance class." Hunter gave me a wicked grin.

Finishing my braid Talia added, "you about fell every where and almost broke Warners feet."

"Speaking of dancing your lesson is soon." Warner reminded me.  I sighed and got up.  He took my hand in his, "actually it's a dance lesson for all of us."

Hunter groaned and Talia blushed as she looked at Hunter.  Draco jumped on my head as we left, I locked the door and we traveled through the many hallways.

As we entered the large ballroom thousands of workers bustled around setting everything up for the night.  A large woman with brown hair pulled into a tight bun stood before us, her pink wings fluttered behind her.

"Hellooo," her voice rang through the room and the workers stopped to look at us, and began to whisper.  I suddenly realized all eyes were on me.

"Ah ignore them," the woman stepped closer and wrapped me in a hug, I became ridged.

"I'm Alima." She released me from her grasp, and I relaxed.

"Princess Rhea, I'm so excited to reteach you the art of dancing!" She bowed.

*•*•*•*

"Alright come on Hunter!  1..3..2..1..3..2..1 oh come on!  Quit stepping on Talia's feet!  I'll make you dance with Warner." She threatened and I saw annoyance go through Warner's eyes as we danced.

"I don't see why I have to be punished," he whispered.

"What was that Warner?  You may be second in command at the army but I asure you everyone will be made aware that you and Hunter danced," She huffed.

I laughed and Warner spun me around.

*•*•*•*

I winced as the dress maker in training poked my skin.

"S-sorry!" She glanced up worriedly.

"No no its fine," I laughed nervously.  They fitted me into a deep purple dress.  With a heart shaped front and a back that dropped down to the lower half of my back that allowed my wings free movement.  The bottom half of the dress dragged on the floor lightly. 

A knock at the door allowed the trainee to stop.  She oppened the door and Talia walked in, "Hiya!  Are you done?"

"Oh umm yes," the girl gathered her things and left.  Talia walked into the bathroom, and then slowly came back out in a light yellow dress that fitted her small frame perfectly.

I gasped, "you look amazing!"

"I'm not the only one!"  Our laughs were soon interrupted by a knock.  Draco flew over and twisted the knob.  Hunter and Warner walked in with full suits on.

Hunter whistled, "Mannnn Talia." He walked over and grabbed her hand.

Warner winked at me and I felt a blush rise.

"Your looking sharp Draco," he gestured to the small bow I had placed around Draco's neck.  Draco responded with a toothy grin.

"Let's head out," Talia smiled at Hunter.

We a nodded and set out.

              |•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|

~yay chapter 6!  *throws candy* I wonder if any uninvited guests will show up.  *smiles wickedly*

Well I'll see ya later!  Thanks for reading!

xoxoxo

~Infinitive