Epilogue

Author's Note: Here's the EPILOGUE!!!! Learned how to spell it i think... hahaha Oh the song Louis and Faith sing together in this is a song I WROTE!!! It's not very good.. but INCASE you do want to use it. You'll have to ask me first and then give me credit.. SO THANKS! VOTE&COMMENT :D ENJOYY MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS XOXOX

-Cayley

****3 Years from where we left off**

I was sitting on my couch in England with my loving Fiancé. Louis and Eleanor got married and I was a Bridesmaid.

"Niall sweetie." He turned to look at me.

"Yes?"

"How many kids do you want?" He chuckled a bit.

"As many as you do, as long as I get a little princess." He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Eww cut it out you two!" Harry walked in holding Chasity's hand. They've been dating for 2 years now.

"Why don't you make us Hazza?" A playful glint in my eyes and he chuckled.

"I learned that the hard way. I'll just be leaving before my arm gets torn off." He left and Chasity rolled her eyes.

"You sure scared the crap out of him." Zayn said walking holding his girlfriends hand, Perrie was her name. I shrugged and Niall put his arm around my waist. Liam soon walked in carrying Danielle on his back. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, my uncle is in jail.. Why? This is why..

****Flashback****

"So Josh what are you going to do with you winnings?" Ryan asked Josh while we still stood on stage.

"Well record first and hopefully become famous!" He smiled and I laughed.

"We'll I guess that's it for tonight-"

"Not so fast!" A guy yells and we look towards the audience in the front row was my uncle holding a gun pointed straight at me. Several people scream ad start running away, the security guards pushing towards my uncle. "Bye bye Faith." He pulls the trigger but I get knocked down by someone. I look up to see Josh covering me, I see my uncle get taken down as the gun taken away from him. Josh stands up and pulls me up with him.

"Josh you saved my life." He shrugged like it was no big deal. I look behind me to see the bullet hole in the wall. "I could be dead! Thank to you so much!" I pulled him into the biggest hug ever. "How can I ever repay you?" He shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, just be my friend and I'm good."

"Faith oh my gosh! I'm so glad your alright!" Niall came over and picked me up and spun me around. "Josh man, thank you! You have no idea how much I owe you!" Niall pulled him into one of those 'man hugs'.

"Dude it's cool, just saving a friend. Well I better get going see you guys later." I watch him walk off and Louis stops him and talks to him. I watch as my uncle gets taken away and turn to Niall and I pull him into a hug and tears begin to fall.

"What wrong babe?" He asked leaning back and wiping my tears away.

"Everything is going to be good now. Everything will be alright." I said more to myself than to Niall.

****End Flashback****

"Faith??" Louis snaps his fingers in my face.

"Sorry I zoned out.." They all laughed.

"I said I found an old box filled with our stuff." I jumped off the couch and sat down next to the box, it was filled with old drawings, pictures, and an old piece of paper.