Chapter 17

Author's Note: Yeah so im not happy. I cant believe people stole Harry_Styles_Lover_ book Taken AGAIN! I know Harry_Styles_Lover_ in real life we go to school together and I swear im ticked off and so is she. So please silent readers, voters, and commenters if you find anyone stealing her book or my books please tell me or Harry_Styles_Lover! I know we wld both appreciate that! Im slightly afraid someone is stealing my book.. So please tell me! thanks! xx

-Cayley

We arrived at the 'Celebrity Club' as Zayn said and found it packed with non-celebrities. I laughed to myself when I realized they made it a celebrity club. We walked inside hearing the pounding music and dancing bodies. Truthfully this is my first club I've been to and I don't drink. So clubs aren't my thing, I looked over to see Harry and Louis already drinking a beer and Zayn has already downed one and started another. Niall was no where in sight and I saw Liam sitting at a table alone, I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Hey!" I screamed over the music.

"Hey." he screamed right back.

"Why aren't you drinking or dancing?" I asked looking around disgusted.

"I don't dance too much. Also I only have one kidney so I can't drink to much and there has to be at least one sober one to drive home. I should be asking you the same thing." he raised an eyebrow ready for me to explain.

"Well I don't drink. It would ruin me for my pageants and singing." I started and he nodded his head. "I don't feel like waking up with a hang over like Louis did when he was young. Also I don't dance anymore." I finished and Liam just looked at me.

"Anymore?" he asked and I nodded. "Care to explain since we have nothing else to do?" he asked the music quieted down so I could speak more normally.

"Well I used to be on my highschool dance team. I was the head dancer when one day durin our routine in front of a huge audience, I messed up my front flip and landed on my back which bruised my spine and embarrassed me. So I don't dance anymore. Not even slow dancing, I get nervous and scared. I've had bad experiences with slow dancing to. I don't feel like sharing though." I looked down.

"Well that stinks Faith. I'm sorry that happened. I really am. I understand that you dont want to share everything. Does anyone else know?"

"Just you and Louis." I looked up and he nodded.

"I won't tell anyone." I smiled.

"Thanks Liam. How much longer do we have to stay here?" I asked and we looked at Harry who was on his 3rd or 4th beer and Louis was on his 5th and flirting with a girl, I grimaced and looked away, Zayn was on his 4th beer and dancing stupidly on the dance floor doing the chicken dance and I saw Niall talking to a girl who was very pretty and he had a beer in his hand. I felt something in my stomach churn when I saw Niall with a girl as pretty as her. I frowned and looked away.

"You okay?" Liam asked looking at me.

"I'm fine." I lied. "Just hot in here." he nodded not believing me. I slow dance song came on and everyone started slow dancing.

"Come on Faith let's dance." he stood and offered his hand.

"Liam I don't dance."

"You can have one good experience slow dancing. Also we can't just sit here the whole time you know.  We're just friends also so why does it matter?" he asked and I nodded grabbing his hand slowly and he lead me to the middle of the floor putting his hand on my hips and my arms around his neck, we started swaying to the music. "This isn't so bad is it?" he asked and I laughed.