Chapter 9

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile.. been busy and didn't have any motivation to write.. :/ I hope you like this chapter even though I think it stinks.. Bought a really pretty dress today! haha :) ANYWAY haha thanks for reading and listening to me talk all the time. Comment&Vote! I love hearing your feed back and please if anyone steals my story like they did to my best friend Harry_Styles_Lover 's book Taken please tell me! Thanks! xx

-Cayley

I woke up the next morning to my see phone ringing, I sat up in my bed and answered.

"Hello?"

"Faith!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to the Funeral! My mom and dad wouldn't let me come. I'm so sorry!" Chasitys voice came through. Truthfully I was so glad to here my best friends voice.

"Chasity it's fine. Are you home now?" I asked and hoped she was

"Yeah! Just got home an hour ago. Why?" she asked and I could here the worry in her voice.

"Can you come over? I know you just got home but I really need to talk to you in person." I said.

"Just a second." she said and I could here her asking her parents. "They said sure! Be there in 15!" she said and hung up. I got up and dressed in jean shorts and a Blue Ninja shirt and straightened my hair. I heard a knock on the door and walked downstairs seeing the boys still here. I gave them a puzzles look. I expected them to be gone already. I opened the door seeing Chasity. "Faithy!!" she screamed and hugged me.

"Hey Chas. Quick warning. My brother and his band is here." I said even though Chasity isnt a Directioner she still loved there music.

"Oh your bro's here? Must be awkward huh?" she asked as we walked to the living room.

"Nah." I said and shrugged and the boys looked at us. "Boys this is my best friend Chasity." I said and motioned towards her and she just smiled and waved.

"Hello Chasity. I'm Louis her brother." Louis said standing up.

"I know silly! We've met before! Guess you don't remember." she said and laughed. Louis smiled and sat back down.

"Hello darling I'm Harry, nice to meet you." Harry said smiling at her. Niall,Zayn, and Liam told her who they were even though she already knew.

"Come on Chas were gonna go upstairs so we can talk." I said and she nodded and we left going to my room and sitting in the floor. "Chasity. I have to tell you something very important and you can't freak out. Ok?" she nodded but I already know she would. "The bank is taking my house away and I'm going to be homeless soon." I said and her mouth gaped open.

"WHAT?!?!?!" she screamed "They can't do that!!!!" she said still screaming.

"They can apparently" I said calmly.

"NO! They can't!! Where are you going to live?! What are you going to do?! You can live with me if my parents will let you!!" she said still screaming.

"I don't think they will." I sighed.

"They love you!" she said and smiled.

"Yeah, well probably not enough to let me move in." I said and she held up her index finger and called her mom.

"Mom! The bank is taking Faiths house! She has no where to live can she move in with us temporarily?!" she asked and her face fell. "What do you mean we have no room?! We have two guest bedrooms no one uses and a bathroom no one uses! We have room!" she yelled and there was a pause. "You know what screw you mom!" she yelled and hung up.

"Told you. And your going to get in trouble for the 'screw you mom' part." I said but laughed.

"Eh I'll survive. She makes me angry. I wish you could live with me." she said and we stood up.