Chapter 13

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I just want to say a big THANK YOU for everyone who's reading, commenting, and voting on this book!!! it means a whole lot!! :) Hope you enjoy this chapter! xx

-Cayley

I woke up in my room in my bed and saw that Chasity was on my couch still asleep. How did I get here? I sat up and looked at the clock 1:39 pm. Holy Crap! I slept that late! I jumped out of bed only to fall on my face, my feet was wrapped in the blanket.

"Dang it." I mumbled, I un-wrapped my feet and sprinted down the stairs being careful not to fall, I saw the boys in the living room and walked I there.

"Morning sleepy head." Louis smiled.

"Hi. Why did you let me sleep so late?? I'm supposed to help you guys pack!" I said out of breath from running.

"Don't worry about that Faith we already packed up everything but your couch,Tv, and bedroom. This is your last full day here in this house." Zayn said and I took a second to take in the now empty living room.

"Oh yeah, don't worry bout the food in the fridge that's already taken care of." Niall said and smirked.

"You ate it all didnt you." I accused him and he nodded still smirking, I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor beside Zayn. "How did I get in my bed last night?" I turned towards the boys.

"Well you and Chasity fell asleep so Niall carried you upstairs and Harry carried Chasity." Liam said and I nodded.

"Thanks Niall, and thanks to the rest of you guys for packing my stuff, I really appreciate it." I said.

"Aww GROUP HUG!!" Louis yelled and 5 guys tackled me.

"Guys! Can't breathe!" I gasped and they laughed and got off of me.

"What did I miss?" Chasity asked strolling in.

"Nothing much." Louis said.

"I'm starving! Can we go out to eat since Niall ate all of my food??" I asked.

"Sure. Go get dressed." Louis said and I jumped up grabbing Chasitys arm and pulling her up the stairs.

"Get changed!" I yelled and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a white tanktop then put on a t-shirt that has 3/4 sleeves and it was Navy Blue and White Strips on it. I then went to the bathroom and combed my hair and straightened it, I applied foundation,blush, mascara, and clear lip gloss, then I put on my sliver heart necklace. Chasity is wearing skinny jeans, green tanktop with a white Aeropostale shirt that has 'Aero' on it in green sparkles.

"Let's go!" she said and grabbed my arm right after I sprayed my perfume. We walked downstairs to see the boys waiting for us by the front door.

"Finally! Let's go!" Louis yelled and ran to the van. We all piled in and headed towards Nando's. When we arrived we ran inside and say down at a booth.

"May I take your order?" A young man came over.

"Were still looking but you can take our order of drinks." Liam said politely. "I'll have coke."

"Coke." Harry said.

"Water." Chasity ordered.

"Sprite." Zayn ordered.

"Coke." Louis said while staring at the boy.

"Water please." I ordered looking at the menu.

"I'll take sprite." Niall ordered.

"Alright. I'll be out with your drinks in a few." He said and walked off.

"Louis you know it's not nice to stare." I joked and he stuck his tounge out at me.