Chapter 23

Author's Note: SORRY!! I haven't uploaded in forever, i had to write a horror movie then film and edit it and it took forever! and I've had tests every day.. but here's the chapter!! ENJOY! :D

-Cayley

"Guys where are we going??"

"Surprise!!!" They all yelled and I groaned and laid my head against the window. We've been sitting on this bus for 30 minutes already.

"Faith are you excited?!" Louis squealed and did alittle dance.

"Well I would be even more excited if I knew where we was going." He rolled his eyes at me and laughed. "Oh Harry how did your date go with Chasity??" He smiled and glanced at the others who smiled back.

"Pretty amazing! I took her to the movies, then out to eat. Then we came back home and played the wii and then went stargazing. It was brilliant." He smiled and leaned back against his seat.

"Did you kiss her?" I eyed him and he laughed.

"No mother, I didn't kiss her." He chuckled. "Yet." Everyone erupted into laughter.

"Alright boys were here." Their body guard said.

"Alright let's go!" Louis jumped up grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bus. We all stood in front of a house that seemed oddly familiar.

"Louis where are we at?" I kept staring at the house and got cold chills.

"Do you remember uncle John?" He asked smiling, I frowned and shivered. "Are you cold??" He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders.

"Yeah I remember him. Why are we here?" I asked my eyes pleading to go home.

"He called saying he wanted to meet all of the boys and to see you again." He smiled and pulled me up to the door. My heart started racing and I took a step back.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Zayn whispered in my ear, I looked at him and he stared at me.

"I don't want to be here." I whispered and he looked confused.

"I thought you loved your Uncle?" I shook my head and then the sound of a door opened.

"Louis!!" A deep voice yelled. I turned around and saw my brother hugging my uncle. "Aww look its my little Faithy." I waved and he stepped forward and hugged me. "And you guys must be the rest of the famous band One Direction." They all nodded and Zayn didn't move. "Well come on in! It's cold out!" He hurried us inside into his house which was pretty big. 4 stories, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, pool, etc. It's nothing to sneeze at of course. 

"It's great to see you Uncle John. Haven't seen you since Faith was like what 7?" I nodded and kept looking around. He's redid the whole house.

"Mind if I look around?" I asked.

"Go ahead!" Uncle John smiled and I walked away and went upstairs to where my old escape tunnel used to be. I felt along the wall to where there was supposed to be a button but it was gone. I went upstairs again and looked for that escape tunnel. It was gone also. I started to panic when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Get off me!!" I yelled and ran down the hall not bothering to see who it was, not wanting to see who it was. I turned the corner and ran into a bedroom hiding in the closet. I heard footsteps come into the bedroom and they stopped right infront of the closet.

"Faith it's me." Zayn's voice came through and I let out a breath and slowly crawled out if the closet.

"Faith what's going on?? You seem scared. He's your uncle! Why are you so afraid of him?" He asked. worried and kneeling beside me. I wrapped my arms around my legs and sat in the corner of the room.