Chapter 5

"And 1st Runner Up is.." I looked at him and he smiled and waved and so did the guys behind him. I half smiled and then frowned. "Miss Faith Tomlinson!" I walked across the stage and recieved the little gift and walked back with tears in my eyes. "Miss USA is... Katie Raines!" I watched Katie my new friend walk across the stage and clapped for her and smiled. She smiled and accepted the sash and crown and then walked over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry you didn't win Faith." she said and smiled sympathetically.

"It's fine. I'm glad you won." I said which is the truth she deserved to win. We talked and then the crowd started to thin out and I walked to my mom, dad, and Kyle.

"I'm sorry sweetie." my mom said and hugged me.

"Me too honey." my dad said and hugged me.

"Faith you deserved to win." Kyle said and hugged me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Faith?" a voice said. A voice I hadn't heard in years. I turned around to see a face I hadn't seen but through a computer screen.

"Louis?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry you didn't win." he said and frowned. Niall,Harry,Zayn, and Liam walked up beside him.

"It's fine. Katie deserved to win." I said and half-smiled. "How much of the competition did you get to see?" I asked already knowing but hoping he was there to at least hear my singing.

"Judging." he whispered.

"That's all?? That's all you saw! You wasn't here to see anything else?!" I screamed. "Why even come then?! To see me lose?!" I screamed receiving stares from people.

"Faith.." he trailed off but I turned around and started walking away, Kyles arm still around me. "Faith come back." Louis said grabbing my shoulder.

"Leave me alone." I demanded and started walking away.

"No. Come back let me explain!" Louis yelled getting frustrated.

"Dude leave her alone she doesn't want to talk to you." Kyle said while spinning around and glaring at Louis.

"You aren't my boss. Now move aside." Louis glared at Kyle and pushed him out of the way.

"Dude she just said leave her alone. I don't know how stupid you are but that means Go.Away. Do I need to spell it out for you?" Kyle angrily said. Louis spun around and got into Kyles face.

"Think your a big boy do ya pretty boy?!" Louis yelled. Harry grabbed Louis's arm and tried to pull him back I grabbed Kyles arm and tried to pull him back. They was glaring at each other I looked at Harry for help and he gave me a look that made me know he had no idea what to do.

"Back off Pop boy." Kyle said his voice made chills come up. Scary chills.

"Make me." Louis said.

"I can and I will." Kyle said stepping closer. Louis pulled back and then punched Kyle in the eye. My mouth dropped and Kyle stumbled backwards, Niall,Harry,Zayn, and Liam's mouths dropped also and then Kyle went to punch Louis but I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back my karate kicking in.

"STOP!!!" I yelled so loud all the boys ,Kyle, and my parents, everyone around stopped everything and looked at me. "What the crap guys!!" I kept yelling anger filling me. "WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP LOUIS!!" I yelled turning to my brother.

"Faith he wouldn't let me talk to you." Louis said looking at his feet.

"I told you to leave me alone! Not punch my best friend!!" I yelled.