Chapter 3

It all started on June 13th when I was 14 years old. It was my birthday and I was doing a pageant.

*flash back*

I was wearing a coral colored dress that flowed to my feet and fit me perfectly, showed all my curves and everything. I felt absolutely beautiful. All the contestants was aligned on the stage because judging was about to begin. I looked over to see my mom,dad, and brother sitting there smiling at me.

"Ladies and Gentleman the winner of Miss UK and will be crowned by the queen herself is.." there was a slight pause. "Miss Faith Tomlinson!" he announced and I squealed alittle. I started to walk foward when all of a sudden my brother was on stage pulling his shirt off and throwing it in the air.

"That's my sister!!" he screamed and kept yelling and running across the stage.

"Louis! Sit down!" I yelled.

"No! You won and im congratulating you!" he said running over to me but falling off stage and into mud. He stood up and came over to me and hugged me.

"Louis!!!!!" I screamed backing away and looking at my now ruined dress, my favorite dress.

"Faith? Your crown?" the queen said.

"Sorry ma'am." I said and she placed the sash and crown on my head. "Thank you." I smiled at her and then she left and so did the other contestants all laughing at me.

"Ha! You deserved to get covered in mud." one contestant said.

"That's your brother? Such a shame." another said. Then laughter kept coming.

"Honey let's go." my mom said dragging me to the car.

"Faith I'm so sorry.." Louis said coming over and giving me another muddy hug.

"Get off! You ruined the most important part of my life! My favorite dress! And everyone laughed at me! Now you've ruined my sash too!" I said looking at my sash. Usually I'm not a diva but he ruined the most important pageant ever. People remembered me by "the girl with the mental brother." not "Miss UK." I was ashamed to call him my brother. I wouldnt even look at him. Harsh? Yeah I know. Soon I got less mad and he became my brother more and I talked to him some.

*end flashback*

So that's why I'm mad at my brother. It's a day he can never take back. That's why I moved to the USA to get away from the laughter and Louis. My parents didn't agree at first but soon they gave in and bought me a house here. With my prize money I can pay for the things I need and my parents used to send money now and then but since I'm 19 they stopped which is fine by me. I got up and went downstairs to find the living room and kitchen empty, I saw a note on the table

'Faith went out to eat then shopping. Love Mom and Dad.'

I went to the cabinet and poured a bowl of Lucky Charms and started eating.

'See I've been waiting all day

For you to call me baby

So let's get up, let's get on it

Don't you leave me broken hearted tonight' my phone rang and I answered.

"Ello?" I said.

"Hey Faith!" Kyles voice came through.

"Hey Kyle! What's up?" I asked eating more ceral.

"Just got back from working out. What about you?" Kyle he's a Aeropostale Model so he has to stay in shape. He has blonde hair and the bluest eyes ever. He's quite the looker but he's just a friend.