Chapter 24

Author's Note: Sorry took me awhile to update! been really busy! I WAS IN A MOVIE FOR  A FRIEND AND I WAS A ZOMBIE!!!!!!! :D :D so anyway heres the chapter enjoy!

"Wake up!!!" I jolted up head butting Hannah. "Ow!"

"Sorry" I grumbled rubbing my eyes.

"We have 2 hours before rehearsal before the show first live show! Get moving!"

I got out of bed and hopped into the shower washing my hair. I got out dried it then spiral curled it. I slipped into a peach colored dress(picture on side)  and sliver heels. I put my regular make-up on and walk downstairs to see Josh waiting in his peach dress shirt and jeans.

"Hey, you look nice." I said and smiled

"You too Faith." We walked outside walked to the building.

"I'm so nervous I'm shaking already." Josh laughed at me.

"Just remember your lyrics and we'll be okay." I nodded and went inside the building to see everyone all dressed up. "I can't believe there doing duets for the first live show. It's weird." I nodded and looked at the 20 people who have been left in the competition. Over the past two days they've been having secret meetings with everyone and let people go. I was lucky to stay.

"Alright everyone backstage lets go." One of the workers rushed us back stage while people began coming in.

"Practice one more time?" I asked and Josh nodded. We went to the hallway an started singing 30 minutes later the show starts and me and Josh are first.

"Everyone put your hands together for Josh Tucker and Faith Tomlinson!" Ryan yelled into the mic and we walked on stage waving while the crowd erupted.

"Hey everyone how you doing tonight?" Josh said into the mic and girls erupted into screams. Josh was sure a looker but Niall was in my heart.

"Tonight were going to sing Two Is Better Than One by Boys like Girls ft Taylor Swift." The music started playing and Josh started singing.

"I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought

"Hey, you know, this could be something"

'Cause everything you do and words you say

You know that it all takes my breath away

And now I'm left with nothing" I joined in for the chorus

"So maybe it's true

That I can't live without you

And maybe two is better than one

There's so much time

To figure out the rest of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking two is better than one"

"I remember every look upon your face" I sung my line while Josh stared at me smiling then he sung

"The way you roll your eyes

The way you taste

You make it hard for breathing"

"'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away

I think of you and everything's okay

I'm finally now believing" I looked at josh while I sung then we came together and he put his arm around me while we sung the chorus