Chapter 14

Author's Note: SORRY!! I would've uploaded sooner but Raider Team practice started back and I barely had any time to write or have fun.. Forgive me?! Please! Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment&Vote :)) xx

-Cayley

After the boys showed me their flats I was finally left alone to un-pack. I looked around my flat seeing the huge chandelier in the living room with a huge couch and plasma tv, I walked to my bedroom seeing a huge King size bed, there was a huge walk-in closet, I un-packed all my clothes first, hanging my pageant dresses first. Then I opened another box seeing all my picture frames and drawings I've done in there. I pulled out a picture of me and Chasity and hung it on the wall, then I found a picture of me and Kyle and hung it on the wall. Then I found a picture of me,mom, and dad and set it on the bedside table. After putting my drawings in the draw of the bedside table I opened the box I got out of the trap door and slowly opened it, I pulled out the love letters they wrote to each other an read one.

'Dear Hannah,

           From the moment I met you, I knew you was the one. I'm so glad to know you and to be your boyfriend for 2 years now. I love you from the moon and back, one day we'll be married hopefully. Love you hun.

                 Love,

                 Josh '

I smiled at the thought of how cheesy my dad was, I picked up a letter from my mom.

'Dear Josh,

          First of all let me tell you how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend. I'm the luckiest girlfriend in the world. We may have had some bad times but we always turned around and focused on the ups. I love you to death my love.

                                                  Xoxo,

                                                 Hannah '

I smiled and tucked all the love letters in the top drawer of my dresser. Then I put the rest of the stuff into the top drawer, I got up to throw away the box but stopped seeing a picture tucked away in the corner. I pulled it out and saw that it was me and Louis on the porch swing with our hands shaking and us smiling I remember that day so well.

*flashback*

"If we become famous we have to make sure we keep in touch. Ok?" Louis said and I nodded and we shook hands.

"Deal, and we have to make sure we keep close and let nothing and no one get in our way." I said and Louis nodded.

"When I have a band you can't date any of my band members." Louis said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Haha! You watch me, they'll want me." I winked at Louis and he laughed.

"Let's sing! How about Amazing Grace?" he asked and I nodded. "Amazing Grace How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me."  Louis sang.

"I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now, I see."  I sang then we both sang the next stanza together.

"T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.

And Grace, my fears relieved.

How precious did that Grace appear

the hour I first believed." we both stopped singing and hugged each other.

*end flashback*

"That was a great day." Louis said behind me, I jumped dropping the picture.

"Louis! Don't you knock!" I yelled bending down to pick up the picture.