Chapter 22

Author's Note: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDDATING IN LIKE A MONTH OR SO!!!!! I havent had any weekends open until today and some things have been going on keeping me from writing and updating.. hope you forgive me! i tried to make this chapter longer to make up for the long wait! Hope its worth it.. SORRY! :(( xx

-Cayley

"Are you all packed??" Kyles voice came through the hotel room.

"Yeah!" I picked up my last carry on and grabbed my last suitcase and rolled it into the living space.

"Great! Let's go!" he grabbed the suit case from me and walked towards the door. Hannah already left and packed saying she was gonna get there early and request me and her room together again. I looked around the hotel one more time and walked out the door and shut it behind me, I walked to the front lobby and checked out.

"Faith hurry up!" Chasity yelled at me and ran to the car. I walked to the car and hopped in and relaxing into the seat. "Onwards to the airport!" she screamed and I laughed.

"Chasity your not going on the airplane with me." I frowned and she looked out the window.

"I will be on an airplane if you make it to live shows." she looked at me and I smiled.

"You better!" Kyle turned the radio on and 'Stronger' was playing. We sat in silence listening to the music. We arrived at the airport and I saw Josh and Jake getting ready to head inside. Kyle lifted out my luggage and I took 2 suitcases, he took 2 suitcases, and Chasity grabbed all my carry on's and my other suitcase. We walked inside and I walked through security and got my luggage checked in.

"This is goodbye for awhile huh?" Kyle said and I nodded.

"Yeah." we all just stared at each other.

"Aww come here!!" Chasity hugged me and I squeezed her back.

"I'll miss you." I whispered to her.

"I'll miss you to BFF." she pulled back with tears in her eyes.

"What about me?" Kyle asked and I shrugged.

"What about you?" he feigned hurt and I laughed and hugged him. "Of course I'll miss you, you goob!" he laughed and pulled back.

"What's a goob?"

"I'll tell you later." I smiled and I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and flung myself at the person behind me. "Niall!! You came to say goodbye!" he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world love." he smiled and put me down. "Now be safe and 'don't do the dirty'." he chuckled and I playfully punched his arm.

"Louis told you to say that didn't he?" he nodded and I laughed. "Tell him not to worry, I have my eye on someone." I winked and Niall blushed. "Aww your so adorable!" I playfully pinched his cheeks and he laughed.

"Flight 21 to Hollywood is now boarding." the voice said and I frowned.

"Text and call me." I told Niall and he frowned.

"Of course! Hey don't worry, you'll do great and I'll show up to some of the shows when you make it to live tv." he smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks so much." he leaned back and kissed my forehead.

"Flight 21 to Hollywood, 10 minutes still departure."

"My pleasure. Now go before you miss your flight." I nodded and grabbed my purse and handed the lady at the desk my ticket. I walked towards the Terminal and looked back over my shoulder to see chasity and Kyle waving at me, I waved back and then saw Niall looking at me, I blew him an air kiss and he 'caught' it and put his hand over his heart. I looked forward and boarded the plane. My seat was First class row A seat 7, I found my seat and sat down.