Chapter 11

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I'm going to try and update more often! Anyway did anyone watch the One Direction a Year in the Making last night????? I DID AND IT WAS AMAZING!! SO MUCH HOTNESS ON MY TV!! :D haha anyway enjoy this chapter. Comment&Vote :) xx

-Cayley

We started packing the little furniture stuff and my room first after several hours of packing we rested on the couch.

"You guys want something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes I'm starving!" Niall yelled and clutched his stomach.

"Alright." I got up and went to the kitchen grabbed the phone and ordered 6 pizzas, I dialed Chasitys number.

"Hey girl!" I said

"Hey! How'd it go?"

"Great! I'm moving to England, we already started packing, I just ordered pizza and I wanted to know if you could come over and spend the night? Harry will be here." I said and smiled.

"I would love too! I was going to be home alone tonight anyway! Be there in 10 minutes!" she said.

"Alright bye!" I hung up and grabbed 5 pops and 1 water, I walked back to the living room and handed the boys a pop and I drank my water.

"Wheres the food??" Niall asked looking around.

"I ordered pizza Niall, it'll be here soon." I said and laughed.

"I have to wait???? I'm going to die!" he yelled and fell to the floor.

"Niall! Don't die!!" Liam joked and kneeled beside Niall. We all laughed and my doorbell rang, I got up to answer it.

"Hey!" Chasity smiled and walked in to the living room.

"Food!! Wait? Your not food!" Niall exclaimed.

"Well I would hope not, thanks for wanting me here." Chasity said and stuck her tounge out at him. The doorbell rang again and I answered it seeing a brown-headed boy about 18 years old.

"That'll be $23.65" he said looking up at me. "Whoa your Faith Tomlinson right??" he asked and I nodded at him.

"Yes, I am! Keep the change." I said and I took the pizzas from him and started to close the door.

"Wait!!" he yelled and opened it back.

"Yes?" I asked looking confused.

"C-could I have a picture with you? No one would ever believed I met you." He asked getting his phone out.

"Sure." I smiled and got beside him and he took a picture.

"Thanks so much! Have a great night!" he smiled and walked off. I closed the door and walked in the living room.

"What took so long?" Louis asked.

"Food!!" Niall yelled jumping up from the floor and took a pizza and ran back to his seat. I passed out the pizzas and sat mine and Chasitys pizza between us.

"There was this dude who recognized me and wanted a picture so I took one with him." I said and smiled, I love fans.

"Ohh a fan eh?" Zayn said and smiled.

"My little sister finally has fans! Yay!" Louis squealed and took a bite of his pizza. We all laughed and watched the movie Toy Story on Liam's request and finished our pizzas.

"Let's play a game!" Harry said when the movie finished.

"Alright what game do you want to play?" I asked cleaning up the pizza boxes.