Chapter 7

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! I've been very busy and I just got back from vacation today actually :) I few minutes ago. haha I wrote this chapter right before vacation. I hope you like it and will forgive me for taking so long to post it on here. Love you guys for reading! If you would please take the time to vote&comment that would be AmaZAYN! :) Thanks you guys! xx

-Cayley

I woke up the next morning at 10 am and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning Mom and Da-" I stopped and remembered that they wasn't here anymore and a tear fell down my cheek. I left the kitchen not hungry anymore. I trudged upstairs and jumped in the shower, I washed my hair and shaved my legs and stepped out and dried myself off and got dressed in my dress and put alittle makeup on. I curled my hair in loose spirals and walked out of the bathroom and saw it was 1pm. I walked downstairs and poured me a glass of water and grabbed a banana and went to the living room and turned on the tv to MTV and listened to music. I listened to 'Call Me Maybe', 'Payphone,' and then 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on I never have listened to the whole song so I sat there and listened. It's not a bad song, I enjoyed it. I got up and washed my cup and threw away my banana peel. I walked to the bathroom and checked my makeup and hair then grabbed my phone,car keys, and wallet. I walked to my car and drove to Kyles house and honked the horn and Kyle came out wearing khaki dress pants and a black dress shirt untucked, his hair was partly messy/spiked.

"Hey." Kyle said as he got into the passenger seat.

"Hi." I half smiled and looked at the time 3:45, an hour and 15 minutes till the Visitation.

"Where are we going to eat Miss Faith?" Kyle asked as I backed out of the driveway.

"Any place is fine." I said and drove down the road.

"How about a simple McDonalds meal?" he asked looking at me.

"Sure." I said and drove to the nearest McDonalds. I parked the car and walked in with Kyle beside me. I walked to the cashier "Hi. I'll take your 10 piece Chicken nugget meal and a Oreo McFlurry." I told her and paid her and Kyle ordered a Big Mac. We got our food and drinks and went to the booths and say down. Kyle sat across from me, I started to eat my chicken nuggets when I noticed Kyle starring at me. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing." he said and looked down and picked up his burger. We ate and talked then we finally left it was 4:49 and the funeral home was 5 minutes away. I drove and neither of us spoke. We arrived and I stepped out of the car and took a deep breath. I haven't seen my parents bodies after the wreck. I took a few steps towards the funeral home and stopped, Kyle looked at me and came over to me. "Faith dear are you okay?" he asked and I looked at his facial expression which showed concern and worried, I shook my head.

"I don't know if I can do this." I said barely above a whisper.

"You can, and I'm here with you to make sure your alright." Kyle said and took my hand and pulled me towards the funeral home doors, but not forcefully. We stepped through the doors and he dropped my hand.

"Hello! You must be Faith Tomlinson. You look so much like your mom." a man came over to me and I flinched at his words.

"Hi. I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh sorry how rude of me. I'm Daniel Williams we spoke on the phone yesterday." he said and shook my hand. "Here let me show you to the room where your parents are." he said and lead me and Kyle to my parents funeral home room. We walked in and saw that Louis,Niall,Liam,Zayn, and Harry was already there looking at my parents. I stood at the doorway and turned to Kyle.