NYC // The Avengers

A few days later, the three of us had to go to New York.

One, to deal with lawyers and all that jazz. Two, to deal with Stark Towers. Three, for dad to say goodbye to the Avengers.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't let me meet them. He said 'for my protection', but I was still annoyed. I ended up staying in the compound with my mom while she was busy dealing with lawyers, work I didn't understand and all that.

My dad told me about all of the Avengers, and who each of them were. That resulted in me staying in my room while JARVIS helped me learn about each of the Avengers. Following in my dad's stalking footsteps, right?

I wouldn't call it stalking, I'd call it learning 'important information'. Sounding a lot like my dad right now, huh.

Of course, I'd already met Nat, Uncle Rhodey, Uncle Barton and my dad so that's Black Widow, The War Machine, Hawkeye and Iron Man off the list. The person I truly wanted to meet was Bruce Banner, otherwise known as Hulk. And no, not because he could turn into the Hulk. I wanted to meet him because he was so incredibly smart. Of course, my dad was as well, but it's nice to have a change of scenery once in a while.

Also, it turns out that the person who allowed the robots into the city was from Thor's brother, Loki. Or adopted brother, I should say. Is it bad that I think Loki is kind of awesome? I'd seen what he looked like on the TV while fighting Thor on Stark Tower, and boy, he looked AWESOME. With the giant, gold sceptre he held and the horned gold helmet to match. The billowing, dark emerald cape that floated behind him and the dark emerald armour to match his look. His jet-black hair that was slicked down to his shoulders. He looked the opposite of Thor, in other words.

I mean, he was a God. In the most literal sense. Yeah, he was evil and the God of Mischief, but I couldn't help the fact by thinking he looked cool.

Mind you, I'd probably get a right good lecture off of my dad if he heard me say that. Ranting on about how he was evil, and destroyed the city, causing many deaths and problems.

Yeah, I get it but he's COOL.

''JARVIS, can you tell me about Loki, please?'' I asked, laying on my bed in my room.

''Of course, Ms. Stark.
Loki Laufeyson, Prince of Asgard, Odinson, rightful heir of Jotunheim, and God of Mischief. His desire to be a king drives him to sow chaos in Asgard. In his lust for power, he extends his reach to Earth. When both him and Thor Odinson were young, a war broke out between the Frost Giants and Asgardians, Odin, King of Asgard, found Loki and took him home to raise as his son and an Asgardian prince along with his biological son Thor. He stole the Tesseract from SHIELD, resulting in the recent war in New York.''

''Wow. Okay, thankyou JARVIS.''

''No problem, Miss. Stark.''

Then there was a knock at my door, ''Lex, can I come in?'' my dad called out.

''Yeah!''

He opened the door and leaned on the door frame, ''Mind telling me where my chocolate is gone?''

''I- uh...I have no i-idea what you're talking about, daddy.'' I stammered.

''Oh, really? Well, you're an awful liar.'' He smirked.

''I'm not lying!''

He rolled his eyes and came over to me, catching me off guard by tickling me.

''AH! Stop! Stop! Okay, okay! I ate your chocolate!'' I admitted, begrudgingly.

He stopped, ''I'm surprised you didn't blame your mom.'' He then looked at the screen, where I was learning about Loki. I followed his gaze, ''JARVIS, turn the screen off...'' I mumbled.

JARVIS apologised and turned off the screen.

''You were learning about Loki?'' My dad asked.

''I was just interested, he looked cool on the TV. Minus the evil.''

My dad chuckled, ''He looks cool, but he's pure evil. I wouldn't worry about him, kiddo. C'mon, dinner is ready.''

My dad picked me up, led me out to the kitchen and set me down in my high chair beside the dinner table. ''JARVIS, tell Pepper dinner is ready.''

''On it, sir.''

5 minutes later, my mom came into the kitchen and sat at the dinner table. ''You couldn't have used your legs to come and get me?''

''What, and make an AI for no reason other than for my own laziness and then not use it? What's the point in that, hm?'' My dad smirked.

My mom rolled her eyes and dug into her food. I had mostly already finished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------