The Fight Part 2 // Civil War

Clint was still firing arrows at Tony, who was still deflecting them and blasting them. Well, that was until his suit powered down and his blasters stopped working.

''FRIDAY?'' Tony said, looking at his blasters to see what was wrong.

''We have some weapon systems offline,'' FRIDAY answered.

''Say, what?''

Inside Tony's suit stood Ant-Man, or Scott, ''Oh, you're gonna have to take this into the shop.''

''Who's speaking?'' Tony asked, quite confused.

''It's... your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days,'' Scott spoke, pulling out a wire connected to the suit. Tony began to panic and called out to FRIDAY again.

''Deploying fire suppression system.''

''Uh-oh,'' Scott uttered. He dropped the wire he was holding and began to run through the suit, away from the mist that was on his tail. Soon, it caught up to him and Scott was launched out of the arm of the suit.

Meanwhile, Steve and Bucky were hiding.

''We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now,'' said Bucky, his breathing uneven from the recent fight.

''We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet,'' Steve looked around, making sure no one was about to suddenly attack the two soldiers.

It was then that Sam cut in, ''No, you get to the jet! Both of you,'' Sam demanded mid-air, still flying with Rhodey chasing after him, ''The rest of us aren't getting out of here.''

''As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it,'' Clint chimed in, firing another arrow. Steve sighed at what Clint and Sam were saying.

''This isn't the real fight, Steve.''

Steve and Bucky exchanged glances before Steve decided to ask, ''All right, Sam. What's the play?''

''We need a diversion. Something big,'' Both Sam and Rhodey were still flying around the airport, Sam trying to outrun Rhodey while the other fired blasters.

''I got something kinda big, but I can't hold it very long,'' Scott interrupted, ''On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me.''

Bucky's face said everything he was thinking at that statement, ''He's gonna tear himself in half?''

''You sure about this Scott?'' Steve queried, worried for his teammate.

''I do it all the time. I mean, once... in a lab. Then I passed out,'' Scott responded, running across the passenger stairs muttering to himself 'I'm the boss' repeatedly.

As he edged towards the end of the stairs, he leaped off and landed on Rhodey's suit as it flew past. He then used the control pad on his left forearm and clicked a button, squeezing his eyes shut. Not even a moment later, he was taller than the airport itself and used that to his advantage to grab Rhodey by the leg so that he couldn't escape or chase Sam anymore.

''Holy shit!'' Peter exclaimed, now free from the tank that Steve stuck him under.

As Scott began to laugh manically, Rhodey turned around to face him, ''Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now.''

''I guess that's the signal,'' Steve said in disbelief as him and Bucky came out of hiding.

''Way to go, Tic Tac!''

Tony looked up at the giant in pure rage, ''Give me back my Rhodey,'' Tony was standing perfectly fine until Sam decided to kick him headfirst and push him to the floor. As Sam kicked Tony, Scott yeeted Rhodey into oblivion.