Chapter 4

The Color of the dress. What color do you see?
Have Fun ;)

***************************************************

"Do we really have to go?" I asked Brian for the millionth time.

"Unfortunately we do." He chuckled pulling me of the bed and pushing me out the door. Our family is how can I put it. Difficult. that's it they are difficult and Brian and I have always felt like outsiders.

"Blair???" He was driving us to our grandparents house. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I took a deep breath.

"Of course I do and I'm still mad at you." not really.

"Oh come on cous don't be mad. I'll get the money before the day is over so you won't have to spend 24 hour with that animal."

"Don't worry about me. I know how to take care of myself but you mister. I thought you promised me that you wouldn't gamble again." between you and me I can't wait until tomorrow so that I can see Ian. I can't stop thinking about him.

"I'll always worry about you. I'm sorry I broke that promise Blair. I'm sorry I disappointed you." He sounded sad.

"Just don't let it happen again and you will pay Ian everything you owe him."

"Yes ma'am." he saluted. " Henry is here." he pointed to my dad and Henry talking as he parked the car.

"If it gets to much to handle can we leave?" I asked hoping it won't come up to it. He nodded and we got out of the car.

"What took you guys so long?" Asked my dad as we got out of the car.

"You know woman and the time it takes them to get ready." Brian explained.

"And also you know how long it takes for Brian to do his hair."

"Hey!!!!!" I burst out laughing.

"Let's go baby boy." I went behind him and pushed him inside.

"Hi, Grandma." we said at the same time. She looked at both of us and embraces us in a group hug. We wave at everyone else as we have stopped treating them like family a long time ago. Mostly due to them not seeing us as family.

"How are my grandkids doing?" So cheerful. Where did her genes go to? The others look at us annoyed.

"We are great." Brian answers for both of us.

"So Blair when are you going to quit the marines and get married?" Aunt Teresa said. Here we go again.

"To get married I have to be in a relationship which I am not." I was calm when I said it. " and as for me quitting the marines, not going to happen anytime soon." I smirk at her. Bitch.

"How come a beautiful woman such as yourself is single?" Henry that disgusting, pervert stacker.

"Oh please Henry. Have you look at her?" uncle Nixon points at me disapprovingly.

"Stop insulting her." Brian looked livid as he pushed me behind him in a protective way.

"Oh if it isn't the black sheep of the family." what the hell is wrong with them today.

"I hope for your own sake you marry Henry."

"Why will I marry him?"

"It's one of the requirements for the deal to go through." my oh so caring father said. note sarcasm. he could be sweet and loving at home but when ever we are around the other family members he becomes like them. There is no way in hell I'm marrying him.