Chapter 11

Have fun;)

*************************************

"Girly!!!" The guys came over and had me in a group hug.

"Again. We are right here." Christina said making us all laugh.

"Come here you two." I said and both girls joined the hug. Right in the middle of it a threatening growl was heard.

"Babe they're my friends." I said to calm Ian down and went over to him.

"He marked you." Nick said in surprise.

"I'm all his." I said making their eyes widen and Ian smiled in return."This is different and you guys know it."

"True."

"Now." I said before hitting Matt in his head.

"Ouch. What was that for?"

"For telling me that you all are werewolves." I said and he lowered his head while everyone looked at him.

"I thought you knew." he defended himself.

"But I didn't. You need to learn to get all the facts first before talking."

"Yes ma'am."

"How come your taking this so lightly?" Cole asked curiosity all over his face.

"I don't know. I just feel.... I've never felt more normal." why am I not freaking out?

"We need to take you to the council." Nick said.

"What council?"

"They are the eldests from every supernatural species out there and she is not going." Ian said firmly to Nick with possessiveness.

"We need to know why she shifted." Nick fired back.

"We don't." he said taking my hand and dragging me back to his room. I don't understand him.

"Ian." I said once at the safety of his room. "Why don't you want to know what's wrong with me?" He turned around with tired eyes and wrapped his arms around my small body.

"There's nothing wrong with you, beautiful." he mumbled into my neck making me shiver from his hot breath against my skin."stay with me." he was referring to sleeping over tonight but I could tell that it meant so much more to him.

"Of course, my alpha." I pulled back to look at him and then kiss him. I took the shorts off but kept his shirt while he only left his boxers on.

We got into bed and I snuggled to his side as he hold me close.

"Night Alpha."

"Sweet dreams my Luna." And we just slept in each other's warmth well at least until my phone woke me up.

Brian POV

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"Son. Where are you? I need you back at the company. Stop playing around and come home." ugh why can't I check the number before answering.

"I'm not coming back." I said tiredly.

"Your mom hasn't eaten anything since you left. Do you want to be the reason why your mom dies?" That's low. I mean she might not have been the best mom but she is still my mom.

"Make her eat then and don't call again." and I ended the call.

"And you. when are you leaving?" I asked Samuel as he just stared at me.

"You don't care about your parents?" He asked but it sounded more like a statement than anything else.

"I do, but not much. When are you leaving?" I asked again.