Chapter 20

Sorry for the wait.

Have fun ;)

******************************

"The Jones Family." Dad said.

"What???" I asked slowly, visibly pale.

"The Jones." Dad said more firmly.

"That can't be." I said just below a whisper.

"There are a lot of Jones out there, Blair." Brian told me but he didn't sound sure at all. "Right?"

"What do you mean?" Dad asked confused.

"We were raised by a Jones family." Brian said slowly. Dad took deep breaths.

"What are their names???" Mom, who seemed to be the calm one asked.

"Wes and Teresa." Brian said.

"Kaitlin and Richard." I told them. Dad couldn't hold it together much longer as he shifted completely. Thank god the rooms are spacious, for this particular reason. He was howling and moving around fast as if he was in a cage.

"Dad." I said softly getting his attention as he stood still. "Calm down please." I spoke just as low. He lays down on his belly and I pet his head. I would have laughed at this if it weren't for the situation we were in right now.

'They were good to us." I felt the need to tell him. Yes!!! They weren't the best parents but they gave us an education, a place to live, food and whatever else we needed. They did neglected us in the caring department but they never hit us.

"Blair's right. They took care of us to the best of their abilities." Brian said also petting our dad's head. After a few minutes he calmed down and shifted back. Brian and I both turned around quickly not wanting to see him naked.

"It's safe to look now, kids." he said with a small chuckle. We turned around and smiled shyly at them.

"I can't believe them." he said the red in his eyes returning. "They raised you as their own. Just wait until I get my paws on them..." he was cut off by my giggles. I blame my pregnancy with all those damn hormones.

"What's so funny?" He asked confused with a bit of anger in his eyes but happiness in a way. I'm telling you all he is weird.

"You.. you said paws instead of hands." I said between laughters. That shouldn't be funny but somehow I found it funny. " I'm sorry, dad. I don't know what came over me." I apologized after I sobered up.

"It's the pregnancy sweetie." mom explained with a grin. So I was right.
"I remember when I was pregnant with Beth and Becca, we were at this important meeting and I just laughed when your father threatened this one Alpha. Very seriously until everyone turned to me and everyone started laughing." she sighed happily at the thought. They started telling us stories about our family after that. The heavy, serious atmosphere turned into easygoing and happy one until my stomach growled from hunger.

"We better get the three of you feed."Mom said referring to the twins and I. After the morning sickness was done and over with, which pretty much stopped today, I've been eating for six. That's how much I ate during breakfast and it hasn't been four hours yet and I'm starving.

"Yeah, I'm starving."

"Me too." Brian said.

"Me three." Dad.

"Well this is refreshing." Brian laughed as we walked out of the room. I took one step out of the room and was embraced by strong arms.

"Mine." Ian growl and sniff my neck.

"We know. Now off my daughter, boy." Dad said making me laugh again. Ian looked at me questionably.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." Brian pulled me away from Ian. Dad send him an approval nod while Ian growl and Mom laughed.

I was so busy trying to keep up with Brian that I didn't see the person in front of me until it was to late. I bumped into someone. Brian stopped me from falling while Ian growl at him yet again.

"Watch where you are going," Mikel, Ian's father snapped at me.

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's no way to talk to my daughter, Mikey." my Dad stepped in. I could see his wolf was still on edge. The red returning. Brian's eyes were completely red which reminds me we have to teach him how to control it.

"Daughter? Oh please. We all know all your kids are dead." Mikel is testing dad's patience.

"That's what we wanted everyone to believe. Not all of our kids are dead. My two youngest are alive and right in front of you." to my surprise he kept his cool.

"That's not possible." he mumbled to himself. "Now everything makes sense. The red eyes, the power radiating off of her, and her face." he looked up to me.

"I knew your face looked familiar. It's because he's your father." he pointed a figure at me.

"My princess." dad smile at me.

"Who the hell are you?" Mikel asked pointing to Brian now.

"For an Alpha you sure are slow." I said in disbelief.

"This is Brian, our youngest son." Mom came into view.

"Now if you'll excuse us." Dad said pushing the three of us into the kitchen leaving a very shocked Mikel behind.

"See kids. That's how daddy does it." and we burst into laughters.

***************************

Hope you guys like it.

I wanted to do something different for this chapter. Hopefully I'll update again sometime this week.

Thank you.